¢н - 37

No one's POV:

In the darkness and silence of the night there it stood as the king of the sea. The ship was huge, almost the size of a cargo carrier. Namjoon took a sharp breath and asked

" Do y'all see any water transports nearby?"
Everyone's eyes started searching for anything that could lead them to the ship.

Beomgyu was near the anchor area when he saw thick iron chains tightly chained around a hard pole but it's end going deep into the water.

What made his curiosity higher was that there were not just one but 4-5 chains chained in exact manner and it's ends into the water. Without wasting time he ran to Soobin ' Hyung, this looks kinda suspicious" he said pointing towards the area.

"I think that's anchors," Soobin said, not sure about what he said.

"Guys!!!! What could this be?" He shouted for others to see. "Soobin-ah we can't afford to waste time. So, you check if it's useful without calling everyone at first" Jin said wisely while the other's continued to search.

Jungkook didn't want to leave any chance that could lead him to Taehyung go untried. So, he ran up to TxT who were still thinking of what to do.

"Where did you say you saw something unusual?" He asked Beomgyu immediately to take them near the iron poles and pointed at the chain submerged in the water.

"Maybe they are just anchors," Yeonjun said.
"It could be so but usually there aren't so many, I feel we should maybe take the anchors out to the surface" Taehyun said.
"Whoa, they'll be heavy of course," Heuningkai said but Jungkook had already removed his jacket ready to lift the iron chains up.
TxT panicked by the sudden enthusiasm and ran over to help him. Jungkook grabbed the chains and tried to lift the unknown object which was in the water.

He didn't even know that wasting his energy here was a good idea or not. Maybe the chains are attached to the base of the sea for some purpose and like a clown they are lifting it up but he had no choice.

TxT and Jungkook tried their whole force to lift the chains but it didn't move an inch. The group huffed and sat down on the ground, their hands already red due to such pressurable lifting.

"It was a waste of time and energy," Yeonjun said. Jungkook who was still holding onto one of the chains let go of it. But just as he left the chain he saw bubbles rolling up on the surface of the sea. He raised his brows and thought ' If it were anchors who are usually embedded in the sea bed it won't produce so many bubbles to pop up on the surface.

His eyes widened at the thought and he quickly shouted " We need to go in the water to see what it is!!" All the members have him a bewildered look.

"Hyung, it's night time we can't see anything in the water," Soobin said. Jungkook hesitated for a moment trying to think of something.
He then sprinted towards Jimin who was still searching for anything valuable on the shelves. Without saying anything he went to him and snatched the pocket torch which was attached to his waist.

"I need this " he said and ran back
'Hey you-" but he flew away before Jimin could say anything.

"We'll use this," Jungkooj said, waving the torch in front of TxT.

"Hyung!!! Noo! It's too dangerous, we don't even know what could be there in the waters" Hueningkai said.

" That's what we have to find !! What's there in the water" Jungkook said, insisting the members to help him.

"Listen, I feel like there is something that could help us," Jungkook said. TxT looked at each other for a second and nodded simultaneously. As it is there isn't anything they could find and time was ticking away so they agreed. Jungkook started to stretch as he was about to jump in the water.

"Hyung!! Wait- what are you doing?" Soobin asked. "Stretching because we have to jump into the water" Jungkook said clueless about the question.

"We'll jump in the water but NOT you" Yeonjun said, taking the torch from Jungkook's hand.
"What?"

"You need to save energy for your main mission which is inside the ship, so you stay we'll go" Soobin said softly. They were fine with anything happening to them because they knew only Jungkook might be the person who can bring Taehyung back.

"Moreover hyung we're already wet due to the explosion so don't worry" Heuningkai said as he grabbed the torch from his own waistband.
With nice and quick reflexes all of them lined themselves up and SPLASH! They dived into the water without any second thought.

Hearing a loud sound of splashing water all the other members came running towards where Jungkook was standing.

"What happened and where is TxT?" Yugyeom asked his eyes searching for the boys. "We think there's something in the water which might lead us to some clue," Jungkook said in a fast dialect. They all stood there amidst the now still water indicating TxT was deep down in the water. They all waited for a minute. "I'm worried,it's night time what if they get hurt-" before Jin could complete his sentence.

Their head came out of the water gasping for air. Jungkook ran towards the edge of the deck crouching down to their level.

" There are b-boats down there they have kept huge rocks on each of them to remain down in the water, " Yeonjun said, panting.

" I told y'all !" Jungkook almost screamed at others.

"We can remove the rocks and you all pull the boats up. They don't look that heavy." Soobin said and everyone agreed. They quickly dived in again and in a few minutes all the members of the dock saw some portion of the boats coming up to the surface.They all came towards the deck and quickly started pulling the boats.

"Make the boats upside down otherwise we will have to waste time throwing the water out of it" Namjoon said very cleverly. Most of the members including GOT7 started pulling the boats out of the water with all their force. It was a success.

They saw four boats aligned together and as they were already rotated with the help of the both land and water members it was now floating on the surface.
"It was a clever move," Jinyoung said, to which all agreed. " It was more like a trap, it's good that TxT knows swimming well otherwise we could never get to the main ship" Youngjae said. "Now, we have to hurry up and get to the ship. From here, GOT7 has to lead us" Namjoon confirmed.

All the members without delay jumped onto the boat and started the motor. Jin and Hoseok helped TxT get some warmth so that their wet selves could have no danger afterwards.

 Jin and Hoseok helped TxT get some warmth so that their wet selves could have no danger afterwards

Yeontan was the priest y'all !!!Bless these editors !!!🙀🙀Ik this kinda boring

Bless these editors !!!
🙀🙀
Ik this kinda boring.......but I need action to live up to the book's name.