¢н - 45

A/N : The above photograph might cause HUGE heart palpitations look at your own risk :))

No one's P.O.V :

"Goodbye,son" with a smirk on his face he aimed the gun at Taehyung.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook who laid beside him trying to shake his head to clear his vision.

"You lost your men and uncountable guards…..do you still think your empire is intact?" Taehyung said only to make him distracted and it worked.

" Do you think I've got only these frail people?? Moreover I got huge missions to cover...both nationally and  internationally and I would even cheat to get em successful."

Although the gun was still aimed at him Mr.Kim started ranting about how he can rebuild his fictitious world.

Taehyung had seen Jungkook carrying the gun which he had designed in and made him keep it for his safety but the miserable events flooded in Taehyung's head. He still wanted to tear himself up because he was almost ready to hurt Jungkook with it. Taehyung's hands were slowly moving towards Jungkook's pants.

  "Good that we have voice recorders in our earpiece….I would love your allies to get an idea of what you're planning." Taehyung said cockily as he inhaled a sharp audible breath his fingers
unzipped Jungkook's (A/N : y'all thought ಥ~ಥ)gun holder, taking out a gun. Jungkook came back to senses sprinting up in a sudden motion.

  "Hyung wait-" but before he could say Taehyung and Mr.Kim were already pointing the gun at each other ready to blow each other up. The white pistol was shining under the light of the room

   "Protect you until Death,
—Love for eternity ♡ Taekook "

It was engraved on it and was still having its effect but Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to have a spot of his black deeds.
He couldn't have Taehyung live in a world where he would be surrounded by guilt of taking away a life, so without thinking he pushed Taehyung aside snatching the gun from him but the bullet had already left Mr.Kim's and everything was in a funeral pace except the hot bullet which went straight through Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's bare body acted to the shot as he fell on his knees, Taehyung's loud shriek was only heard faintly by Jungkook while Mr.Kim hurriedly adjusted the trigger for more rounds of kill with all his last might Jungkook raised the gun in his hand and three shots echoed in the room.

Mr.Kim lay on the floor, his forehead , heart and stomach containing bullets all three places vertically aligned to each other. Taehyung had his head blank, he held onto his father's collar yelling

"YOU CAN'T DIE !!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE SUCH AN EASY DEATH!!! Everything was frozen except for Mr.Kim who was literal to the word.
A 'Thud' brought Taehyung back to reality. His head turned sharply at Jungkook who fell completely on the ground.

"No No No Jungkook?!! Jungkook ?" Taehyung cried loudly as he ran towards him, clasping him in his arms. Jungkook groaned  holding onto his bleeding wound but a sad smile stuck on his face.

"O-our s-sufferings...ughh...end here" he said, his voice breaking as pain continued to hit his nerves. Taehyung nodded, crying heavily.

"You'll be fine, Kookie. Let me just-" Taehyung, like a responsible person, began lifting Jungkook to immediately take him out of this place for treatment but Jungkook shook his head and instead clutched Taehyung's warm hands into his.

"I p-promise…. I'll never put you into danger" Jungkook said as once that first tear broke free from his eyes, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. No one could believe that even in this condition all Jungkook could think about was Taehyung's well being. Taehyung was beyond devastated; he shook his head before gently wiping the hot tears.