¢н - 11

Tae's P.O.V :

As ordered I entered the big black van which I expected to be a normal one with seats and windows but it turned out to be a whole room on wheels with computers and headsets dangling from above.

It had neon lights shining through every corner and the big screens through which we could see our members and opponents movements clearly. Now I'm not even surprised when these new things occur everyday.

"Here you are, I'm Jinyoung" a boy with black framed spectacles wearing a white turtleneck came up to me smiling, offering me his hand.

I immediately shook his hands introducing myself.

"I'm also a member of Got7 and have the same position as you which is a hacker" he said dragging me over to the gaming chairs nearby. I looked over the van and spotted my laptop and a name tag dangling onto it. I took the tag in my hands slightly running my fingers along the engraved name,' KIM TAEHYUNG' .

I didn't know why but this feeling of having my own name tag on a mere laptop was much better than having my nameplate of a CEO. Although it was sad that I couldn't really become what my mum wanted me to be, I was happy enough to know that I could still survive in this dangerous world.

"Jungkook was right," Jinyoung said, setting the screens "Right for what?" I asked, utterly confused.

"That you're very handsome" he said grinning.

"Jungkook said that to you ?" I was surprised by it. "Yeah, in fact he said this to everyone he could," Jinyoung said laughing.
I blushed at the compliment especially because of Jungkook spreading it.

"L-let's get to work" I said before starting to set up the connections. We were all ready when I heard the door knocking. Jinyoung scooted over to open it just to reveal Jungkook standing there with two ear pieces in his hands. He gestured for me to come there too.

"Both of you need to wear this so that we can communicate, it's connected to our ear pieces so y'all can hear us well" he said handing one to Jinyoung. I held out my hand for him to lend me the device but instead he grabbed them pulling me closer to him and I slightly collided with his hard chest.

He smiled and gently cupped my face with his left hand stroking his thumb on my cheek bone looking in my eyes, which made my heart flutter. He then swiftly attached the device to my ear still holding onto me.

"Lead us well,ok?" He said gently, patting my head. I nodded because of my loss of words.

"Ok then I'll leave" he said, pulling away from me while he reached over to the door knob "Kookie?" I called him suddenly. He looked at me with anticipation.

"Be safe" I smiled with a little blush lingering on my cheeks. He gave me a nod, smiling widely while he opened the door and jogged away to his car.

I turned back to Jinyoung who just stood with his mouth forming an 'O'.I just chuckled, giving him a pat on his shoulders and asking him to return to work.

"We're about to go" Jimin's hurried voice was heard from my ear piece and our cars drove off.

No ones P.O.V:

Although being into this complicated session had now become their staple they still felt anxious about it. The ride to their destination was dead silence, all the members reminiscing about their tasks and here they were in the parking lot.

"Taehyung , Jinyoung, are you guys ready?" Yoongi asked through his microphone. A"yes" made him assure that they were ready to execute their mission.

"Jin-hyung, Yoongi, Jackson will be ready to enter from the fire exit, BamBam, Mark and Hoseok will go for the back door. Jaebeom, Youngjae will aim for the front door after our three distractions will complete the task of recording evidence, then I'll enter at the last for their leader to come up ."

Namjoon clarified their plan to the others while they listened attentively.

"Come out you three" Yoongi ordered for their distractor's to leave their van's. The three of them, Yugyeom, Jimin and Jungkook came out in their lavishly dressed attires. All of them are ready to turn heads.

"We're starting" Namjoon informed Taehyung and Jinyoung and the mission began.

Tae's P.O.V :

"How many people can you see at the entrance?" Jungkook's voice ranged through my earpiece.
"Four! Two guards and two members of Ateez I suppose" I informed him as I could see the entrance door right through the screen.

" Wear the mask" he probably said to others. Masks? They never talked about wearing masks. I immediately turned to Jingyoung to ask "Why are they wearing masks,this wasn't in the plan?".

"We can't enter if the Ateez members are there, they obviously know us, so we're wearing masks"

"Well I'm sure they aren't fools that they would allow anyone with masks to just enter like that"
" But there are other mafia's who don't want to appear just in case there is an emergency. Moreover, they are wearing the masks which Ateez had assigned if they have to enter." Jinyoung explained.

I nodded leaning back to my chair 'well that's smart, if anyone without their assigned mask and invitation enters they will easily catch them ' I thought internally sighing.

Now, I locked my eyes to the screen in front. I could see the trio proceeding towards the main gate. "Let's get it".

Jungkook whispered as I saw him adjusting his mask and handing the invitation card to the guard. They waited while the guards checked their cards.
" Good evening Sir, I'm Yunho" they all turned to see a member of Ateez walking towards them.
"Shit" I heard Jungkook curse under his breath. My heartbeat quickened as Yunho walked closer to them.

"I just wanted to ask which slot are you all? " Yunho asked. I could see the three of them panicking.
"S-slot?" Jimin asked on which Yunho nodded probably eyeing him. I rushed over to my laptop immediately typing away.

"Jungkook say Seven! Slot Number Seven" I literally screamed through the ear piece.

"We are No. Seven" I could here Jungkook speak calmly to the other. Yunho just nodded, making a tick on the list he was holding.

" You all can pass," the guard said and the three went in. I released my breath which I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Why seven?" Jungkook asked me, "I saw that Yunho was checking their guest list so I quickly peered over his list through the cctv under which he was standing, I saw slot 7 empty so I said so" I explained earning a "Kaep -Jjang (A/N: You good, keep going XD)" from Yugyeom.
I chuckled observing their ironical reactions even in this tense situation.

Heyaa I'm back~
This and the following chapters are gonna be a little long.
I'll try to put some Taekook content too.
Stay safe and healthy ~
.