¢н - 39

No one's P.O.V :

"Taehyung?!!" Jimin screamed from behind but Taehyung just laid there unconscious, tied to the chair. Jungkook stood there like a statue.

He couldn't move, his brain was numb and he couldn't even breathe. Under the single yellow light hanging on the ceiling Jungkook found his lover battered and bruised.

The members on hearing the name pushed through the door just to meet a situation they probably didn't want to see.

"I'll open the ropes," Hoseok said hesitantly and slowly walked towards Taehyung.

But Jungkook suddenly faked a laugh and said "HAH!!! They….really invited their death, didn't they? " Bangtan had nothing to say, Jimin kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder attempting to calm him down. Hoseok again turned around and this time walked at a high pace towards Taehyung when BOOM!!

There was a big explosion which caused the whole ship to shake vigorously. Bangtan was really caught off guard by the sudden blast

"What was that?!!!" They said in unison, on cue their earpiece beeped and Jaebeom's hurried voice was heard " It was us!! We used a grenade at the top mast" Bangtan was about to take a sigh of relief when bursting open the door guards came in.

"Uhh-ohh" Jin said under his breath.

"PUT YOUR WEAPON'S DOWN" One of the guards yelled at them. Namjoon eyed Yoongi, passing an unspoken message through his eyes.

With a nod everyone started to slowly lower their firearms as if to pretend to listen to them.

"You wish we would do that, huh?"

Yoongi said with a smirk as he literally threw his gun at the guards. They were all taken aback thinking what sudden thing was thrown at them but before their reflexes could kick in Bangtan started to fire recklessly.

Bullets were flying out of their guns while the loud sound could make any ears bleed. Jimin was at a loss of bullets.
He quickly took out his knife and launched at the nearby guard kicking him on his stomach he plunged the deep into his soul.

After a moment of blood and war the room became quiet,the clanking sound of the light hanging above the dead bodies was the only audible thing. Taehyung's head moved, he tried to move his hands but realized they were roped.

He opened his eyes but everything was dark. He was unable to see anything until he realised that his eyes were actually covered by a hand.

" I don't think you should see what we did here," Jungkook said with a slight chuckle. Taehyung's ears perked up "Jungkook?!" He almost screamed with pleasure. ( This line kinda sus ).

Taehyung heard a pair of shoes coming directly in front of him but the hands remained unmoved. Jungkook did not want Taehyung to see the bloody dead bodies because he knew the kind of sudden trauma this soft boy had gone through when he saw it through the screens of their first mission. When Jungkook was confirmed that his shoulders could block the disagreeable view. He slowly removed his hand.

The light was directly shining on Taehyung's face causing it to glow even in this dreadful situation. None of them could take their eyes off each other.

"I missed you," Taehyung said, his voice low and bottom lip quivering. Jungkook felt a wave of guilt hit him.

' I wish I could come earlier, Tae' he said to himself. He took Taehyung's face in his hands, caressing his cheeks but trying not to hurt his bruises.

"I'm here, Tae. I missed you too" Jungkook said and Taehyung couldn't help but cry. The tears were both of joy and pain. Jimin and Hoseok quickly cut the ropes with their pocket knives and let Taehyung free.
Taehyung stretched his arms and rolled his wrists in order to free his jammed joints. Jungkook's hands lingered to Taehyung's wrists which were dark purple due to the tightness of the ropes. His fingers turned into a tight fist. He couldn't resist the urge to kill everyone who hired Taehyung. Taehyung noticed the change of state and quickly hugged him.

The hug caused something like fireworks to burst within both of them. Jungkook closed his eyes, taking in the familiar scent as he hugged Taehyung, determined not to ever make them part.

"As much as I don't want to interrupt you both, I think we should head out if this room before more people come in '' Jin said and quickly started walking over the bodies to exit the room. The other's followed him,

"Can you walk?" Jungkook asked very softly to Taehyung who was still holding onto him like a baby. Taehyung nodded despite the fact his whole body aches due to the tortures he went through.

Jungkook quickly took out a small pistol out of his back pocket and pointed it at the light above their head. With his left hand he buried Taehyung's head in his shoulder and fired at the light making it break apart.

Now that the light was gone Jungkook was relieved that Taehyung could safely move out of the room without seeing the pool of dead corpses.

"Jungkook can we go back home?"

Taehyung said as they were exiting the room. Jungkook smiled at him and said "Sure, we'll just complete some unfinished business and whooo we'll be back on the soft bed of your's" he said in an amusing manner, trying to cheer up his love. He held onto Taehyung tight and both of them exited the room.

All the members were guarding Jungkook and Taehyung as they were going forward. Suddenly they heard many footsteps approaching from the front.

Guessing from the sound there were quite a lot of them. As they were in the corridor again Yoongi looked to his side to see a door which led to the stairs.

"Quick Guys, head to the stairs" he said as he held open the door for the members to run. They all rapidly went through the door and Yoongi just closed the door in time. They were walking up the stairs...but they had no clue where it was leading them to.

"Jinyoung!!?" Jimin screamed in the device. After a moment of static irritation Jinyoung's voice was loud and clear.

"Can you tell us which way is Exo and their boss?" Jimin continued. After Jinyoung had located their location he said

"Y'all are on the first floor and I can see Mr.Kim is at the third but—" before Jinyoung could say something the signal was lost.

"Fuck!!!" Jimin yelled in frustration. "What could his 'but' mean?" Hoseok asked. And there came the question to his  answer.
"Hey ,hey here they are!!!"

A voice from above the stairs startled them all. Suddenly there was continuous firing from upstairs to whose response, Hoseok and Jimin started firing back. Their automatic firearms had sparks all over the place as they were shooting heavily.

The guards in the front were being shot right through their heads. Impressing the other's at their precision Jimin gestured Namjoon.They all ducked the bullets and Namjoon ran towards the gate they had just entered from.

"Get out from here" he yelled but the door in front of them bursted open revealing the guards they had escaped from the corridor.

"Damn we're trapped" Yoongi said while the guards surrounded them from both directions. Taehyung's hold tightened around Jungkook whose fingers were already wrapped around the trigger of the gun.

The edit on top of this chapter is 💀
The maker is owning my soul now :)

Y'all this video gave me my book vibes!!!!