¢н - 36

No one's P.O.V :

The ride was far….far enough to keep everyone's mind at conflict. GOT7's was leading the others because Jinyoung had the exact locations. All the members were silent.

Everyone either looked out of the window or randomly closed their eyes thinking about the mission. The dark streaks of lines in the dusk sky indicated the coming of night.
Jungkook looked at his watch which showed quarter to 6.

"How long will it take?" He asked, his tone showed that he was quite impatient. Without uttering a word Jin lifted his right hand and pointed towards the window. 

Jungkook squinted his eyes to Jin's direction and he caught a glimpse of the shining yellow sea. The trees were now cleared and they realised they were driving along the banks of the rippling sea waves.

The sun was glowing it's last rays which reflected on the sea making it literal to it's name. The van's had slowed it's pace as they could see the wooden panel of the Dock.

Suddenly their earpiece chimed in an annoying manner, making them startled.

"We'll be stopping here" Soobin's voice screeched through the device.

" Other's get all your artillery ready while TXT you need to handle the guards at the dock, " Namjoon said through the device. The van stopped in front of a huge banyan tree. It was almost dark and the van's being jet black will help them camouflage with the surroundings. Except TXT none were supposed to go near the dock. So, silently TXT got down front of the Van adjusting their ammunition. " We'll be clearing the dock area for you. When you hear my voice again, that's when y'all come over, I repeat only hearing MY voice is when y'all come over" Soobin said with determination as he held his firearm tight.

"Roger" both Namjoon and Jaebeom said simultaneously. The other members who were there in the van saw TXT softly jogging with their guns and pistols towards the dock area.
There were nearly a dozen people mostly looking like local druggers.

It looked like they were clearly unaware of the attack. There was a huge wooden arc under which those guards were busy gambling and smoking while two people paced around the entry with artillery in their arms.

TXT was currently hiding in the nearby bush to observe the other's movements. Soobin pointed at Yeonjun and Beomgyu whispering as low as possible.

" Get those two men down first, do it quietly" He whispered. The two nodded as they left the rusty bush while adding a silencer to their guns.

" It's already dark, do we still have to stay and keep an eye here? " One of the guards said, kicking the small pebbles beside him.    

" We've got orders, they'll kill us if we don't obey them " the other said. Suddenly a firm hand was draped over one of the guard's mouths. 

" What the—" before the other's reflexes could kick in his own mouth was also covered with another hand. Both Yeonjun and Beomgyu gave each other a nod while holding onto the guard's mouth and hands as tight as possible.

"You're gonna die anyway" with the last words from Yeonjun they shot the guards right through the brain. Their gun's had silencer so it was easy for them not to be noticed. They both then easily dragged the bodies to the wrinkled and dry bush and dumped it there.

"Hyung, it's done" Beomgyu" Beomgyu said through the earpiece. A few seconds later Taehyun, Heuningkai and Soobin rushed towards them.

" There is a change of plan... Jin Hyung said more people might come at the dock. So…" Soobin trailed off "So what?!" Yeonjun asked impatiently.