¢н - 2

Jungkook's P.O.V~

"You ready Kook?", I could hear Jimin hyung yelling downstairs..I fixed my jacket and checked myself in the mirror for the last time . I have to go to a club to pick him up...well the word can be kidnapping too..

well the word can be kidnapping too

(what jungkook wore ^^)

Flashback ~

"I need a hacker ASAP"

I growled while clutching my hair.."But I can complete the work-" Jin hyung was about to say when Rm hyung cut him off saying
" You are now known to the Underground hyung,we need a new face !" I nodded not knowing what to do. I saw Jimin hyung frantically typing away on his laptop

"What are you searching?" he looked at me giving me an assuring smile and turned his device to me "Found our newbie!"

There I saw a young boy with a grey hoodie and this unique smile..."Kim Taehyung?" I asked as I read the name under his bio.

"Yes, I know this guy I mean we never talked or met-"

" Cut the crap" Yoongi hyung said in pure annoyance.

"Bi*ch" he whispered to him" yea so he's the guy who won the 'Computer Genius Competition ' in the town..he was in the same grade as me.."

"According to your info he's still in University ..then how come you both are 95' liners then?"
Hobi hyung asked curiously . Jimin hyung immediately started typing and within seconds turned back to us "Well, his father had left him and his mother 4 years ago so he had to leave his studies for a while but then joined back...its his last year now !"

Hmm I processed everything , I need someone to get the missions done.I stood up from the chair

"Ill take a risk in his form but "
I pointed at jimin hyung " he's your responsibility" I said walking back into my room. So I really didn't care cause if he's useful then fine but if he tries anything which causes trouble I'll shoot him down without hesitation.

I didn't want to have much commotion in getting that boy so Jimin hyung and I will take him down. He works at a club so it'll be easier since everyone would be too drunk to notice us.

Flashback ends~

I ran down the stairs to meet Jimin hyung all dressed up .

(What Jimin wore ^^)

" Why are you wearing something so flashy?"
I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Its called fashion..plus I never complained when you wore those iron man socks , did I? "

"That's WHEN I wAs 15" I retorted.

"Yeah so-"

"Guys sToB it!" We saw Jin hyung coming from the kitchen

" I think y'all should go do the work , we'll meet you both in the garage " He said and walked off again.

Scene skips to the club~

Wow , the club has suprisingly good cocktails..I mumbled sipping on my drink..while hyung was busy looking for the boy .

"Hey hottie ...wassup ?" I turned my head to see a girl who was wearing a very short yet sexy dress looking lustly at me. I sighed saying
" Go away,I'm not interested" I shooed her away . (A/N: Man's loyal AF)

" These girls I swear-"

" Guuk, got him " Jimin hyung said while pointing towards a boy who was busy having a conversation with the Dj..I looked at him and suddenly the world stopped spinning, his smooth brown hair looked so fluffy , his golden skin which was gleaming in the neon lights of the club, the way he had correct curves the places needed...his fingers- wait, why the fuck am I checking him out?I snapped out of my thoughts, Jeon gather yourself. I shook my head and cleared my throat while saying

"We'll keep an eye and wait for the right time " Hyung nodded having his drink. I tried another drink to forget what had happened.

"He's going somewhere" I looked upto see Taehyung walking to the back of the club .."Follow him" We quickly got up following him..as he entered a room with the tag 'Changing Room',

" Are we going to watch him change? Hmm interesting" Jimin hyung whispered behind me.
I mentally facepalmed myself at his cheekiness. We saw him getting his iPad and typing away..suddenly the music stopped and booing started

"Wait , did he hack the system?" Hyung just gave me nod ..

"Lets go prepare " he said we quickly went over to a counter and Hyung collected an empty bottle of soju..

"You'll hit hard ...just don't kill him already" he pleaded.

"I'll see" I looked at my surroundings to find Taehyung near the Dj counter ..we simply walked upto him ,I looked around , people were all distracted by th the sudden chaos when I swung the bottle hitting him hard on the back of his head.He yelped in pain ...

"Just took a lil blow" hyung said before Taehyung completely blacked out.