¢н - 26

No one's P.O.V :

Taehyung had no idea about how to get that task done.
He would have spilled all the truth to his members but Baekhyun's threatening about killing them in an instant scared him to hell. He even had no idea about what pen-drive was Baekhyun talking about since they had never mentioned it to him. He was in his room, his hands clutching his hairs as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Tae, come down real fast " Yoongi yelled from downstairs.

Taehyung quickly settled his hair and ran down in a second. He saw Jungkook sitting on the couch swirling a tube like thing, while Jimin and Yoongi were busy scanning some papers.

"Yes,hyung?" Taehyung asked.Yoongi pointed towards Jungkook as he kept his eyes glued to the papers. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who smiled at him and patted the seat next to him. Taehyung without wasting a second plopped beside him. Jungkook opened the medicine tube and squeezed a small amount of it on his finger.

"Come here" he gently held Taehyung's face as if it was the most delicate thing in the world and smeared the medicine slowly on the bruise near his lips.

Taehyung flinched due to pain but soon melted into Jungkook's touch. He stared at Jungkook's brown eyes which were fixated on his wound.

" Look how the tables have turned, you were doing the exact thing for me a few weeks ago " Jungkook said with an amused laugh. Taehyung nodded smiling.

" Although it's just a small cut..I don't understand how you can get that exactly near your lips.

'' Jungkook said as he examined the wound. He never knew that falling flat on the ground can give cuts at the corner of the lips. T

aehyung slightly panicked "uhh... because...-"Because he's stupid " Jin interrupted Taehyung who was relieved by that.

"You can't even walk properly, I better buy you a baby walker " he continued while the others laughed hysterically. Taehyung was embarrassed but was soon pulled up to Jungkook's lap. His eyes widened as Jungkook wrapped his arms around while Taehyung just sat there between his legs , flustered.

" Aren't you my baby?, " Jungkook said and gave him a soft kisses at the back of his neck, slightly rocking him as one does to a kid. Taehyung uncontrollably blushed at his cheesiness but felt so much safe in his arms in contrast to his dreadful afternoon.

"Guys gather in the main room, Namjoon has something to discuss" Hoseok yelled from a room probably at the corner of the hallway. They all immediately got up and headed straight to the room. It was a huge room with a circular table in the middle and no.of chairs and a big projector in the front. Namjoon was already there stacking up some files when they entered.

" It'll take a few minutes" Namjoon informed all of them as they settled down.

" So as we went down to The Underground last time except for the chaos, we also got a good lead against our foe's and Tae you just need to know that the enemy we're talking about is another single hand Mafia leader in the country for whom Exo works."

Taehyung nodded although he had a clear view of what Namjoon was talking about. "We got to know about their main base location which is likely to be Mr.Kim's safe point. We also heard that Exo has kept the diamond van, their international contracts and our smuggled goods in the parking lot of that place."

"Parking lot? Why would they keep such a costly ass thing in a mere parking lot?" Yoongi questioned.

"The base camp isn't an ordinary one. It's situated in the middle of '서해' (West sea). " As soon as Namjoon said so the whole room erupted with a 'whoa'. None could believe that the other party would keep their base camp at such a hidden location.It's in almost the middle of a vast sea with zero interactive sources.

"That's almost like an action movie base centre location" Hoseok said. "Now we only have to make a rigid plan for us to tear them apart," Jimin said.

" Namjoon and Jin hyung will do the following,right? " Jungkook asked to which Jin said "Yeah we have to make a no.of plans cause I'm pretty sure the security they'll keep will not be less than that of a Presidential one, we'll work on that tomorrow ".

The whole table talked on a few more important points and it was time for Namjoon to dismiss their small meeting.

"Ok, we'll come up with some impressive tactics for this mission and make it a successful one. Anygay(way) all the information about the locations, their contracts and a few important points are there in this thing " Namjoon said as he swinged a white pen-drive around his finger. Taehyung's eyes brightened as he saw that device. He felt his heart sink as was forced to be unfaithful to his group.

He thought about how they trusted him with all their might and a mere chance he'll break it in future. Now, Taehyung could even accept death if that was his punishment for the task he'll be doing in future.

"We'll as far as I remember you said one of our Allie members had bought this information, how did he get it? Maybe there is something black behind his intention for giving us such important details" Jimin asked.

Everyone quickly joined the curiosity. "About that, he was killed before he could even leave the place, he managed to transfer all the data from some computer and Jinyoung had copied it in this pendrive immediately."(That day in the Underground, other GOT7 members had gone for giving BTS this pendrive as it was a salient event)

"AHH, that's sad, " Jin said.

"As this thing is the most important thing in the house right now, it's going to be kept in this drawer and be locked." Namjoon said, putting his words into action and locking the drawer and keeping the key in his pocket but Jin instantly dug into Namjoon's pocket taking out the key.

"Hyung?" Namjoon asked confused.

" You'll lose the key the moment you breathe next " Jin said clearly stating facts. Namjoon shook his head as everyone laughed but Taehyung had already lost his sense of triumph as he had now to decide how to reach the key.

Just Jungkook being a mood these days ~