¢н - 47 [ END ]

No one's P.O.V :

Jinyoung pointed towards a closed door which had a '응급실 ' ('Emergency Room') hanging at it's front.
Taehyung nervously opened the door while his mom stood right over his shoulder.

He was greeted with a warm sight of Jin softly patting Jungkook's bandages while he himself had a plaster round his right hand. Jungkook raised his head and his eyes sparkled as he saw Taehyung standing at the doorway.

"Come in" Jungkook gestured Taehyung to come and sit beside him but he stopped as soon as he saw him entering with a lady who he at once believed was Taehyung's mother.

"Ahh, Ahjumma" Jin squeaked as he recognised the lady and bowed down. Jungkook tried to sit up straight on his bed but his fresh wound caused hindrance.

"Ohh no no, it's okay you don't need to get up" she said, shaking her hands. She looked at Taehyung whose eyes were worriedly looking at Jungkook.

"What a pink atmosphere!!" she said under her breath and turned to look at Jungkook.
"I thought you said you'll come later" Jin said as he searched for a chair for her to sit on.

"Seokjin-ah it's okay to stand, don't move so much or the plaster will tear off " she said politely. Jin nodded quietly sitting down on his bed which was almost merged with Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you called Taehyung down...was it something important?" She asked.

"N-No, I just wanted to see him. '' Jungkook mentally facepalmed himself for shuttering. Taehyung couldn't help but blush at Jungkook's words.

"Then I would like to talk to you ….alone" A sudden sharp tone for Taehyung's mother caught all of them off-guard.

"..Mom, I don't think—" but she waved her hand in front of his face, commanding him to be out of the room. Taehyung sighed, scenarios started coming to his head, 'what if mom doesn't like Jungkook….will she ask him to leave me? Or she'll take me away from him?' he shook his head and quietly walked out of the room with Jin by his side.

Jungkook finally sat up but had his head down low preparing himself for anything that came at him but he felt fingers brushing his hair softly. He raised his head up to see Taehyung's mom smiling as she continued to pat his head, motherly.

"Ahjum—"
"Mom, call me Mom" She said and Jungkook's eyes broadened trying to process.
She sat beside him on the bed looking softly at him. Jungkook noticed how Taehyung had his mother's eyes, gleaming with long lashes.

"I felt this feeling that after Taehyung's father left him and our family got distorted, nothing could make my son smile like he used to in the early days….he always felt this guilt that maybe because of him his father left us...and I couldn't even comfort him...but one day while I was on a phone call with Jin, I could hear Taehyung laughing heartily at the back while he kept calling"Jungkookie,Jungkookie"

Jungkook remembered that he used to chase Tae playfully whenever he teased him. Jungkook nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"I always wanted my TaeTae back at home but that day I realised that he was happier here, although there is a risk of life but if this is what makes him happy ...I'll leave him to be with all of you" she said with a sad smile.

"To be honest, when we were thinking of making him our team member, I was the first one to protest. I just knew he wouldn't last a day in this world but when I saw him I felt this urge that I need to protect him no matter what," Jungkook confessed.

"So, Jungkook I would like you to always take care of him like you did till now, although he's slow witted and annoying sometimes, I'm sure he'll be happy with you. So, now he is in your care" She said boldly raising herself. Jungkook couldn't stop smiling, he geartly said  " I'll take care of him, mom"