¢н - 23

No one's P.O.V :

These days were really hectic for Taehyung. Namjoon had been giving him non stop tasks and orders. He randomly chooses a place and asks him to hack into their system, take out some data and leave.

He doesn't really understand what his so-called 'practice' will benefit him. Today Yoongi hyung had asked him to come for a special practice in the afternoon.

Taehyung was already tired of their diurnal tasks and now even his afternoon's were ruined. He was out in the sun completing his laps as ordered by Hoseok hyung since that would be his workout task. While doing so he felt his spare phone vibrate. He took it out to check, it was a voice note from Jungkook so he immediately tapped on it.

" Hey Tae, make sure you come for the afternoon practice Yoongi hyung and I will be there in the room with
'탄약 기술' (Ammunition Skills) written on the top. I made lemonade which is there on the bench, drink that ASAP!

FIGHTING! " Jungkook's sweet voice already made Taehyung charge up. He quickly looked for a bench nearby and saw a big cup of lemonade with stripes of lemon hanging which made it look like 5 star fancy drink.

"Ohooo such extravagance" Taehyung laughed at the look and proceeded to take a sip. As soon as his lips met the liquid he couldn't remove them and continued to drink it all up. The coldness if the drink after his laps which had made his body all hot was divine to his throat.

As he drank all of it another voice message popped up.

"Well a bottoms up for a lemonade..Cool Tae!!" This was followed by a heartful laugh. Taehyung searched for Jungkook who he saw was under the garage shed laughing at him. Taehyung stuck his tongue out in a playful manner teasing him.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and ran towards Taehyung but Taehyung being as competitive as the other started running away. They ran around the garden path like 5 year old kids trying to catch each other and happily giggling under the warm rays of the sun.

"Yahoo-kookie stop" Taehyung said in defeat as Jungkook held him from the back and raised him up like a kitten."I'm sweaty!! HAJIMAAAA" Taehyung begged. Jungkook put him down on his feet but didn't let go of him. He just stood there back hugging Taehyung.

Since the car incident Taehyung had noticed how clingy Jungkook had become not that he complaints but it's surprising how professional Jungkook is regarding his work and sweet and caring when it comes to them. No one would believe that it was the same person who can tear you into shreds can also weave you around like a muffler.

Their sweet time was interrupted by a sudden spah if water on them.

"What the-" they both jumped apart and saw Jimin standing there with a water pipe in his hands. "Hyung what are you doing ?!!!" Jungkook asked clearly pissed by his moment being ruined.
"The flowers have enough nectar in them so y'all go show your sweetness somewhere else, I need to water the flowers" Jimin said sassily and continued his work. Jungkook mouthed a 'meanie' to Jimin going to change his now wet clothes. Taehyung informed Jimin that he's going to take the shower and went in.

It was noon by then. They had lunch and shared a few talks related to work matters.

Jimin and Hoseok left to make some inquiries regarding someone who was unknown to Taehyung. He didn't ask them who and waited for a correct time for them to reveal. Soon Yoongi dragged Taehyung to a dark room.