¢н - 32

No one's P.O.V :

After everyone else led Jungkook to the living room there was a grief atmosphere. Everything was silent, only the ticking of the large clock was heard. They heard the rolling of a car on their front porch and in a matter of seconds GOT7 barged in.

"Is everything alright? Why weren't y'all picking up your phones?" Jaebum asked but they all panicked when they saw the crying look on Bangtan's faces. Jin moved a little to make space for the elder members to sit while the younger's sat on the carpet spread on the floor. Namjoon started explaining the whole situation but Jungkook couldn't take it anymore so he quickly said
"Hyung, I'm going to my room". He announced to no one in particular but slowly dragged himself up the stairs.
He was about to open his door but his eyes landed on the door knob next to it. It was Taehyung's room.

Instead of going into his own room he turned on his heels and with a heavy heart flew open Taehyung's door. He was welcomed by Taehyung's sweet smell which lingered around the room. Jungkook's fingers glided along the tables and walls, feeling an unknown presence of his love.

Without knowing tears started streaming down his face as he plopped himself on the soft bed. Even the sheets smelled like Taehyung. It was all so sudden that Jungkook still believed that Taehyung was just there in the room smiling next to him.

After a few seconds of him tossing around on the bed, his eyes laid on the small retro camera which Jimin had given Taehyung for him to be kept busy while they practiced their skills. It was under the pillow, so Jungkook's hand reached the camera and he held it up in the air. Gently caressing it.

He switched it on randomly clicking on any button for it to show anything. He saw a photo of him working out pop on the screen with the name 'Kookie works hard.jpg'. He smiled at the sweet way of Tae to caption the pictures. He clicked on the next one. 'Kookie loves banana milk.jpg' with a candid photo of him sipping the milk was shown. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at his own picture.

He swiped to the next this time it was him almost tripping over a the stairs with 'Kookie falling for me.jpg'. His heart warmed at it. He wiped through the next and next and next.

Suddenly he saw a pattern his eyes eyebrows twitched as he sat up and started clicking the swipe button hastily. His heart suddenly started beating fast as he saw that all the pictures were only his.

The whole damn camera roll was filled with pictures of ONLY him in a candid or unknown state. The fact that Jungkook never actually saw him taking his pictures secretly made it come out more natural.

His eyes then fixated on the last photo on the camera. It was a picture of them smiling widely while Jungkook's hands were lovinglywrapped around Taehyung's. It was the first day when Taehyunghad stepped back into his Uni and Jungkook had insisted on accompanying Hoseok as they drove back home home from the Institute.

'With the one I love.jpg' was the caption if that beautiful photo. Jungkook broke down now.

He never knew he could love someone as dearly as Taehyung. Jungkook loved how considerate Taehyung was towards everyone. He remembered when Taehyung had complemented him about his caring nature. Jungkook now felt pain.

" I coudn't even protect the one I love" Jungkook said out loud as he sobbed loudly.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry. I'm not as strong as you think I am" Jungkook was barely audible. He felt his throat choking while his heart felt empty.  Just then Jimin entered the room and seeing Jungkook crying his eyes out ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Jungkookie don't cry, it's okay we'll get him back" Jimin kept saying these sweet things as he kept rocking him back and forth like a baby.

"H-Hyung..why does anyone I love get taken away from me?" Jungkook said vulnerably. Jimin was taken aback by the younger's sudden words.

"No…No.. Jungkookie, it's not like that" Jimin said although deep down he knew it was the truth. Jungkook loved his family but they were taken down. He loved his members but being a mafia had no guarantee of their lives.

He loved Taehyung and now he too was taken away from him. Fate has been harsh from him since beginning. Jimin also felt hot tears building up his eyes. 

"Stay strong my Jungkookie, we'll try to find a way to get him back". Jimin said, stroking his Dongsaeng's soft hair. Jungkook aggressively shook his head still clinging onto Jimin's chest

" They took the pen-drive, there's nothing we can do now. We don't even know where they are" Jungkook almost screamed, tears and voice muffled, hands tightening around Jimin.

Jimin was about to calm him down when they heard a sudden loud continuous beep coming from somewhere.

"You hear that?" Jimin asked Jungkook who nodded immediately as he shit ilhis head up.

" Where is it coming from?" Jimin said as Jungkook wiped his tears and listened to it carefully both their ears perking up. In silence the sound amplified and they both quickly turned their head towards the closet.

  " I'll get it, " Jimin said as he slowly went towards the closet and stuck his ear on the door trying to identify it. He nodded confirming the location. He then gripped onto the handle.

He looked back at Jungkook who was now standing beside him, nervously looking at the closet as if there was a bomb ticking within it. Jimin exhaled audibly and pulled open the closet door.

Jimin and Jungkook had their eyes widened as they saw the thing in front of them.

Before y'all come after me with sticks imma say that the jpg thing was like 'while saving a photo we can re-name it right? That's what Taehyung did there. He wanted to contain all memories by naming them that's the .jpg thing :)

Anygay....ain't it rOmAnTiC ?
Imagine your bf/gf doing the 'naming the pictures' for you.
(read the first word again, you single asses) ;))

The picture that made Jungkook and me cry :(