¢н - 44

No one's P.O.V :

Taehyung could hear gun's and firearms wielding inside. He looked at his side, Jinyoung was dressing Youngjae's wound while the latter was unconscious but out of danger. They were on a motorboat which had brought GOT7 and others to the ship.

"Can you stop that?" Jinyoung was clearly annoyed by the continuous tapping coming from Taehyung's legs.

"Hyung I think-"

"No" Jinyoung shook his head knowing the matter was related to going back to the ship.

Taehyung sighed. He had had enough. Sitting here and doing nothing while his own members were fighting for his sake was making him feel guilty. He stood up in a motion.

"Yah what are you doing?" Clearly ignoring Jinyoung's words. Taehyung held the rescue rope which led to the same door through which Bangtan had entered.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for not obeying but you have to let me go because it's ME WHO THEY ARE RISKING THEIR LIFE FOR" Taehyung yelled the last part and swiftly climbed up the rope. Jinyoung was baffled, he just sat there looking at Youngjae who was sound asleep during this storm

"How much I wish I was in front of the bullet" Jinyoung said to himself, clearly wanting to seek Nirvana.

Taehyung closed the door behind him as he entered the dark corridor. He was so accustomed to darkness these days because of the blindfolded, he could see everything too clearly. He remembered that his father was on the third floor, he quickly ran up stairs often bumping into cadaver's.

He could hear the blaring firearms as ran up the stairs. He reached the third floor and an open gateway just beside the big pillar was an auditorium-like space.

  He briskly ran behind the big pillar to hide. He peeked a little and saw his father pointing the gun at Jungkook who laid on the floor unable to move.

Taehyung felt his heart sink into his stomach and the hatred he had for the old man who he didn't even consider his father now  broke his barriers of patience he was about to step out of his hideout when he saw the other members of GOT7 bursting in through another door with rifles and weapons. The sudden thunderous voice of ceaseless gunshots made Taehyung close his ears and eyes shut for a good minute.

He calmed down a bit and opening his eyes he saw blood and bodies lying around while the members fought Exo. Jungkook was still on the floor but his father was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung's eyes searched for the rusty face like a hawk and soon he saw that man dragging himself up the stairs to the room situated right there.

  Taehyung of course wasn't a fool to run for the old dude right in front of Jungkook's and his members eyes so he turned around and looked for another set of stairs which might lead him there.

He ran back from where he had entered the floor opening a few more doors but they were either storage rooms or marshy swamps. He was running out time, but without panicking he continued his search.

  He stopped at a rusted steel door with a circular glass at it's centre, he pulled his long sleeves making a cloth paw he wiped the glass to see inside. He almost smiled as he saw a flight of steps. He tried to open the door but it was jammed.
He scratched his head for a moment before adjusting himself to the nearby wall which was opposite to the door and with all his leg strength pushed open the door, it creaked and opened a little but it was enough for Taehyung to pass through.

  He quickly went through it and ran upstairs. To his relief it ended up in a room which was exactly the one his father was hiding in. He saw him panting heavily leaning against the main door as he whined in pain for his damaged leg.