¢н - 22

N

o one's P.O.V :

By the time they reached home others had already changed into their casual clothes, patiently waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to come back.

It was already past 3AM and they were barely hanging on when they heard the sound of a car rolling in their garage.

Jin immediately went out to open the main door for them to come in safely. Jin had seen how furious Jungkook was while dragging Taehyung out of the Underground and was quite scared of what he would have done to the poor boy.

He saw Jungkook getting out of the car and going to the other side to open the door for Taehyung. He saw them whispering and Taehyung nodding slowly while Jin decided to interrupt.

"Taehyung you should come inside, we're waiting " he said with a stern voice at which Taehyung's facial expression changed into a worried one. Jungkook nodded and gestured to Taehyung to go in first as he will have to take care of the car.

Taehyung came up to Jin at a slow pace. Jin just tilted his head letting him know to get in. As Taehyung walked in he saw all the other members already waiting for him in the living room. He felt vulnerable and guilty because of what he had done.

Yoongi and Jimin shifted aside to let Taehyung sit in the middle of the couch while Namjoon dragged a chair and directly sat in front of him.
The warmth of the house was somewhat soothing than the cold harsh wind. Taehyung could feel Namjoon's intimidating aura increase due to his close presence but he dared not look upto his eyes.

He glued them to his feet while his fingers were joined together in a fist. Namjoon raised his hand suddenly and Taehyung flinched, closing his eyes shut thinking Namjoon would probably hit him hard but after seconds of no skin contact he opened his eyes to see Namjoon brushing his hair with his fingers. Yoongi snickered at his reaction while Namjoon sighed and said
" I obviously won't hit you "

Taehyung went back to his guilty mode but half relieved because he won't be beaten up.

"Now tell us why you went there even after begging you NOT to go," Namjoon said, focusing on the 'not'. Taehyung said his voice mixed with that of fear and sorrow

" I just wanted to visit the p-place"
"Visit? Was there an old kindergarten reunion there that you wanted to VISIT?" Yoongi said sassily. Taehyung felt a lump forming in his throat as he slowly shook his head.

" Did you just go to the place to visit or did you have any other job ?" Namjoon asked to make sure that Taehyung didn't actually go there for any other purpose they didn't know about. Taehyung nodded quickly
" I went there with Jinyoung, I had nothing to do there..I didn't even know what the place would be like. I had heard Jimin tell me stories...and I also knew that y'all would never take me there...so I thought maybe this was the only c-chance" Taehyung quickly spilled out the truth as he had no guts left to make up any other lie.

" What about Jinyoung, how did you manage to convince him...and how did y'all even reach there?" Jimin asked.

" I promised to let him borrow my new software and also my game card...since he always wanted to upgrade his devices and current attributes he agreed to it....and regarding how I reached there...it was Jinyoung's friend who drive us there "

"Which friend?"Hoseok butted in.
Taehyung wanted to tell them but since he had promised Jinyoung that he would not utter anything about the other guy he kept the promise.

" I don't know, " he said. They all remained quiet for a certain time. It was so silent that only the ticking of the grand clock and Taehyung quiet sniffling sounds were being heard.

They normally would have just killed anyone who betrayed them but deep down they knew Taehyung was innocent who had no clue about the outside world. So Jin stood up softly clapping his hands and said

"Okay okay so at least we're happy that you told us the truth, Jinyoung had already told us almost exactly what you just spilled. Namjoon nodded and said

" Hmm but that doesn't mean we aren't mad at you... your deed can be counted as a betrayal so we won't just let you go" Taehyung pursed his lips together, his face now stained with tears. Namjoon's eyes softened as he saw those red guilty eyes, he ruffled Taehyung's hair softly saying,

" Don't do it again...we don't want you to get hurt, it's your safety that is more valuable. So, when we ask you to do something, listen to us..ok?"

Taehyung nodded vigorously, a few more tears escaping his eyes.
"And if you want to pay back for the wrong you did...buy me ten bags of lamb skewers,
" All the member's laughed at Yoongi's passiveness. Jungkook entered the house too and saw the members giggling while patting Taehyung who was apologizing with a smile.

"Whoa that escalated quickly huh?" Jungkook said as he came in after kicking off his shoes.

"Taehyung will have to work hard from tomorrow... I'll make him go through some real deal" Namjoon said, pointing at the boy.

"Ughh Fine...it's late hop in the bed kids " Jin said trying to shoo them away to their rooms.

Taehyung and Jungkook quietly walked up the stairs, both of them having a blush lingering on their cheeks.

"Good night Jungkook," Taehyung said very slowly but Jungkook heard it. He leaned over the door frame,

" Want me to accompany you to the bed ?" Jungkook said as he smirked widely. Taehyung let out a nervous laugh shaking his head. Jungkook nodded and wished him a good night before getting into a shower

Yup!!! There's a next chap too!!!!

Jungkook : "This could be us but you decided to bring Yeontan in the middle!"Author - nim : " Alexa play Jealousy by MonstaX!!"

Author - nim : " Alexa play Jealousy by MonstaX!!"

We love Domestic Boyfriend's tho!!!
;)