¢н - 29

No one's P.O.V :

Dad?! Taehyung shouted which took everyone by surprise. Mr.Kim's lips turned into a sly smile as he said
" Long time no see, my son ".

Everything made sense now. Mr.Kim had been into the mafia clan for four years now, that's exactly the time before he had left Taehyung and his mother.

No one knew about his early life. Mr.Kim was recognised for his unknown past so it was impossible for others to know that Taehyung was the son. Bangtan was in pure shock; they were aware that Taehyung never mentioned his father.

In fact Taehyung himself didn't know why or for what did his father even leave them.He hated him like hell for giving his mother such a hard time. Jungkook on the other hand compared how ruthless Mr.Kim was while his own blood was an epitome of gentleness (A/N : JayKay you whipped).  But of course they needed Taehyung to be back safe and sound.

Mr. Kim clutched Taehyung's hair and yanked his head up to look him in the eyes. Taehyung was numb but the tears won't stop falling.

" Still the same sissy " Mr. Kim snorted at the poor boy.

"Get him in the car," he said to the Exo members.
"B-But sir, we weren't supposed to take him with us," Kyungsoo said.

" I never knew it was HIM...so do as I say " Mr.Kim said, his voice full of command. (A/N : I am the Boss, I change the rules ~ Ten Chittaphon,lol ).

He immediately bowed before he aggressively started pulling Taehyung up to his feet.

" Where the hell do you think you're taking him? '' Jungkook shouted as he stood directly in front of the man. Mr. Kim faked a laugh and said
" What are y'all going to do? Beg me like you're parents and brothers did for their lives?" Jungkook's hands turned into a fist, his anger clearly showing in his eyes.

"I'll kill you with my fucking hands " Jungkook litrally spat on Mr.Kim's face causing him to retreat back.

"Lay a finger on me and he'll be dead in a snap " Mr. Kim said as he pointed towards Taehyung who was struggling to break free.

"I'm taking him with me if you have the balls to come and get him you can " He said and turned around walking straight to his car. Jungkook was about to throw a punch on him when Jimin held him back.

Baekhyun laughed at them and pointed his members to stuff Taehyung into the van. Jungkook and Hoseok ran towards Taehyung but before they could reach him Kai and Chen stopped them.

"Out of the way" they said in unison. Jungkook tried to push them away but Kain and Chen were really strong for his weak mental state. Taehyung was desperately trying to get out of the right grip but it was only getting tightened. He had no more energy left, the guilt, the big shock about his father, the wound everything was draining the life out of him .

The scene was as if in slow motion. The cold wind blowing in the dark night as Taehyung tried to reach Jungkook's hands but being dragged constantly by the others.

Both of them were crying and shouting each other's name just to get back to each other. For probably the last time Taehyung soft fingers touched Jungkook's stretched palms but before Jungkook could grab it Taehyung was violently pushed into the car while Baekhyun locked it and ran towards his car while Sehun started the engine and already drove off.

Jungkook tried to run behind the car but couldn't bear to see Taehyung leave. Bangtan took out their guns and randomly fired but none of the bullets could catch them, of course there was no need now. Jungkook was broken but his heart was on fire. He was on the ground, his hands on his knees while tears streamed down his cheeks.

"They once took away my family but I can't let them take away my love this time " he said although his voice shook but not his determination. His eyes laid on the shining gun which he had given Taehyung lying in the ground. He slowly took it gently caressing the engraved part.

He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "We'll find a way, we will, " Namjoon said as he patted Jungkook while Jin held him tight.

" They took the pen-drive where their location was, and we obviously can't track them down without it, " Yoongi said. Everyone sighed all having tears in their eyes and their heart aching.

"L-lets get inside first" Jimin said as they proceeded to help themselves get inside their house.

Taehyung sat there, his hands tied guns aiming at his head. He saw Sehun driving and Baekhyun in the passenger seat. He turned his head to see a new face, who was busy with some syringes.

" Suho hyung, make sure it isn't that strong if he dies of overdose we'll be in danger " Kai from the back said. Taehyung didn't know what was happening and where they were taking him. Suddenly he saw Suho throwing the drug bottle down the window and adjusting the syringe.

"Y-ah What a-are y—" but before Taehyung could even think of something Suho straight away inserted the needle in his neck as he felt the thing in his blood already. For a minute Taehyung was numb but then suddenly his vision became blurry and his head started to spin vigorously and before he knew the world became black and he passed out.

Ok so sneak peak to the next chapter will be :
*dramatic music *
The back story of Bangtan and a lil bit of Tae too(y'all be wondering how tf is his mother so chill bout Taehyung gone but hold your diapers I'll make it something believable (lol the irony to the plot of this book )
Anygay, this book will probably have 40-50 chap max(don't trust me)
And also I have a good plot for another book...but it's not Taekook but just a yaoi/BL novel. So Idk if I should publish it in this account or not.(Help!)

Chill anyways so......