¢н - 38

No one's P.O.V :

All the four boats were speeding off near the giant ship.

"It's really huge!!" Jimin said in pure amazement. Jungkook was quiet,  his heartbeat was increasing as the distance was shortening. Taehyung was in there and he'll be safe the moment he's with him was the only thought he had. Jinyoung's voice screeched through the earpiece," Guys, y'all can …..climb right?" His tone sounded very hesitant.

" At this age you want me to climb up ropes. It's better I just drown in this sea" Yeonjun said, sitting right next to Mark. Mark just eyed him out until Yeonjun had to apologize.

" What do you mean climb? We planned to enter from a small gate just above the hull."

(A/N : Hull is like the base of the ship which may have a few gates which lead to Flask and Generators rooms but from outside, these gates were made in old cargo ships, so they aren't developed now)

"I have a drone wandering above us" Jinyoung said and everyone looked at the sky in sync. "I got to know from it that the gate we're looking for has been locked, I think they knew we could get through that so they took measures" Jinyoung continued.
"Okay so,what now?" Jin asked this time.
"We'll enter from the front deck" Jinyoung said. Surprised faces suddenly popped up. How can they get through the front deck?!!!!They'll have guards guarding there.

"Don't worry, not all of us will do so! GOT7 and TxT will go through the front deck. Bangtan will enter directly from the back deck, there is a hydraulic generator room which leads to the accommodation area"
Jinyoung explained the new plan clearly. GOT7 had to take up responsibility since TxT we're already tired from helping them out. So, as the four boats came near the ship they switched off the motor so that they couldn't be caught. Jackson gestured Bangtan to go to the other side of the ship.

" Y'all will see a red cross  made on the gate that's it. We'll contact you after that" BamBam said.(for the first time).

GOT7 and TxT both prepared themselves for what may come in front of them.

"Let's get it guys'' Jaebeom said before he took out the rescue ropes and aimed at the railings of the ship while the others followed him. With a slight clink the ropes got attached to the rusty railings and they pulled it to check the strength.

They nodded at each other as they jumped from the boat holding onto the rope and clinged onto it. They firmly adjusted their foot on the ship and started to vertically walk upwards holding the ropes.

They were doing it as quietly as possible so the guards above won't have any suspicion. They were now at the edge of the iron railing and all of them in a sync slightly raised their head to see the situation. They saw there wasn't much light on the deck. Just a single lamp post.a group of guards drinking and laughing at the corner.

Jaebeom slightly guestered a finger gun to each member indicating that they'll have to start firing recklessly. With a countdown to 3 all the members like the heroes in action movies jumped on the deck. The loud and unexpected THUD made the guards frantically panic.

"Yah!! What-" they couldn't even continue their sentence as there was a round of firing with bullets passing through their body.

" Hey ,Hey Get them!!" Someone shouted from inside. BamBam, Yugyeom and Soobin ran towards the other gate which probably led to other parts of the ship. Jinyoung and Jaebeom reloaded their guns while Jackson and Youngjae and Mark kept firing because they could see more guards coming in. Mark ran towards the desk ducking beneath it.

He gave a look to both of his members and dug his hand in the pocket taking out a hand grenade.

"WooHoo action time" with that he opened its cork with his teeth and threw the grenade in the guards direction who were desperately running over to them. BAAM!! The whole ship shook due to its impact. It was now clear that EXO and Mr.Kim would know that Bangtan had entered their territory.

Meanwhile ~ (sponsored by Namjoon's Tiddies)

"There it is!" Yoongi said as they saw a clear red cross made roughly on the mast.

" Quick! Jimin go up " Namjoon commanded. Jimin being the most flexible among them.

Quickly used a rescue rope which was precisely attached to an iron rod near the gate.

"Ughhh ok I'm good' Jimin said as he climbed up the rope. As he was clutching the rope with one hand, he used his other one to open the door and with a cranky sound.
He was kinda relieved that it was an easy task. He waved at the members to come up fast. There was a really dark corridor in front of them. All of them switched on their torches.
The place was relatively cold due to marshiness. Namjoon was in the front and the place was narrower so they all walked in line one after the other.

They kept looking in all directions but in that cold silence there were only seaweeds and the small reptiles wandering around the place. (A/N : The place could be the one picture I have given on top)

After walking straight (irony of the characters XD) they came up to another door with accomodation rooms as the banner.

"This is it, prepare your firearms" Namjoon said as he and Jin adjusted themselves at both sides of the gate and gestured to Yoongi for opening it.

Everyone clicked their guns ready for any fight ahead. Yoongi kicked open the door in an instant and…...there was no one. The place had enough light to see things clearly now.

With the information they had there should be guards protecting the accommodation rooms. They all were confused; they slowly walked in front of them.

There were several closed doors each of them with sailing tubes attached to it's front. The whole ship had this nauseous smell making it more difficult to breathe.
Everyone was scanning the place keeping their senses alert.

"I think they got to know we're here...that's why they cleared this place out," Jin said.
"We'll be heading forward then" Namjoon said but Jungkook kept eyeing a particular door. It was much cleaner and wider than all the other door's. He couldn't hold any longer.

He passed through his members hastily and clutched the door's almost broken handle.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Yoongi asked in a panicked way. But Jungkook tried to stir the rusty handle. It broke. Bangtan grabbed their fireguns tight as they saw Jungkook was about to kick open the iron door. Jungkook loosened his right leg then with a sudden force kicked the door causing it to break open.

His eyes widened as he saw a chained up boy on a wooden chair. His nose bleeding, lips bruised,hair disheveled. He lied there unconscious.

"TAEHYUNG ?!!!" Jimin screamed from behind.

© TO THE MAKERDid y'all scream with me?!!! This made me feel ways!!I think I deserve a Thank you for your sleepless nights cuz the amount of fan arts I share ain't gonna let y'all live in peace lol!!

© TO THE MAKER
Did y'all scream with me?!!! This made me feel ways!!
I think I deserve a Thank you for your sleepless nights cuz the amount of fan arts I share ain't gonna let y'all live in peace lol!!