¢н - 10

No one's P.O.V :

Taehyung was scared would be an understatement.

He had no idea how to carry off his task.

"See, if you do any mistake in directing us during this mission we'll be dead and I'll make sure I don't leave you ALIVE EITHER!"   Yoongi said with a smug face while he was observing his guns and knives.

"Thanks for the motivation hyung" Taehyung said sarcastically and grabbing onto his hair which made Namjoon to laugh.

They were all preparing for the big night and the chaos was clearly visible. All the members were preparing the ammunitions and settling up their needs. Taehyung could hear Jimin yelling for their starts to load the web setup into the car.

Taehyung looked at the digital clock beside him and yelled in schock,"When the hell did time fly so fast?" We've got only 45 mins to go?" They had put a countdown for their mission to start which led to Taehyung panic immediately. .

"Go,get changed, we'll be out in 15" Namjoon informed Taehyung while he went through some papers. Taehyung nodded and quickly left for his room.

"They don't get it. What if I mess up and they fall in danger? This is so bad !" Taehyung said to himself, his whole mind filled with concern as he entered his room. He changed into his outfit which was just a light khaki loose shirt and trousers . He just had to be in the van while other members would execute the mission but all the pressure was on him because he was literally the group's eyes for this.

His outfit :) ^

His outfit :) ^

He took a deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Tonight Kim Taehyung many lives depend on you, better put up a good work or you are a dead meat" he said pointing to him in the mirror but was distracted by a knock on the door.

"Yah hyung I'm already done—oh Jungkook!?" He expected for Namjoon hyung to be there but instead couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook who was standing there wearing a black jacket with shiny sequins all over it and a loose white shirt with a black tie added to complete the outfit.

His outfit :^^  (but imagine that Taehyung with THIS Jungkook T°T)

"Damn you hot" Taehyung blurted out loud which caused Jungkook to smirk widely.
"Uh-h I d-didn't mean to....." Taehyung trailed off while embarrassment ate him.

"It's fine," he said entering Tae's room.
"But why are you so dressed up? I saw Hoseok hyung wearing all those sniper stuff but it doesn't seem you have those..?"

Taehyung followed him completely clueless.
" Where was your attention when Jin hyung was explaining the plan? He had said that Yugyeom, Jimin hyung and I will lead through the front door and the rest from the other exits. So we have to be dressed up for distraction. " Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung stared at him suddenly intimidated by the younger, he didn't mean to make him mad, "Uhh I just..." he trailed off when saw Jungkook walking towards him decreasing the space between them which obviously caused Tae to *gay* panic.

Jungkook brought his lips close to Tae's ear whispering deeply  "or were you too busy giving all your attention to me?". Tae's face heated up loving the effect the younger had over him. Just then Jungkook's hand made it's way to Tae's slim waist pulling him even closer to him. Tae could feel his heart beating in his ears as Jungkook continued caressing his waist.

"J-Jungkook?" Tae tried to speak but Jungkook didn't budge he just stared into the older's eyes as if he was frozen. Tae put his hands on Jungkook's chest repeating his name. Jungkook came back to his senses
''Uhh umm sorry I just —nevermind" he said, shaking his head. "It's fine," Tae said, his face shining red.

"Oh and wear this'' Jungkook said, taking out a gun strap from his jacket and attaching it to Tae's waist.

"But isn't this for keeping guns?" Tae asked worriedly. "Yes and it's done, " Jungkook said, patting the belt. Tae still looked at him with a confused face.
Jungkook sighed, taking out a gun from his pocket and stuffing it into the holder of Tae's belt. "I know you'll panic but I need you to keep this'' Jungkook said.

"Oh my God! No Jungkook, I can't keep this'' Taehyung said immediately, trying to remove the belt. Jungkook put both of his hands on Tae's shoulder and stopped him, " This is for your safety, I need you to be safe" Jungkook said looking directly into his eyes.

Taehyung looked into those assuring eyes and nodded after a few seconds, understanding him which caused Jungkook to smile in relief ," Let's get going then" he said as Taehyung took his laptop and phone. Taehyung had this feeling that although Jungkook is quite scary he has a warm heart and he couldn't help but feel happy about it.

"Uhh Tae? Do you even know how to use a gun?" Jungkook asked amusingly while walking down the stairs. Taehyung just looked at him with a 'well I do not' face smiling awkwardly. Jungkook just bursted into laughter causing Tae to pout.

" I'll teach you that later but for now maybe just... point it at your opponent to scare them off, that's the most you can do now" Jungkook said laughing again.

"It isn't like I'm too bad at these things...THESE ARE JUST NEW "
Taehyung said ready to throw hands which caused Jungkook to laugh even more. Taehyung was low key offended but still loved the fact that he could see Jungkook laugh at peak because of him.
"You're worse than you think, sweetheart" Jungkook said smiling before leaving to get into his van.

"I'm not" Taehyung retorted with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

Hey....it's a late update...and I'm sorry...
But here are some more taekook fluffs for clear skin..
I wanted to add some of these cuz the following chaps may have more action and plots than taekook moments. 
That's all....love me y'all 😶
Keep reading.
:)