¢н - 42

No one's P.O.V :

Jungkook felt his head banging as he opened his eyes. He was on a cold floor, with his body barely moving. Although he opened his eyes, the world was spinning around him, the dim lights flashed in front of him as if he was in a stadium.

"W-what is happening…" Jungkook was insensitive to his surroundings. In an instant a hand grabbed some of his hair from the back yanking him to face up. The vision was becoming clear now, he saw Lay holding him up and having a smile which obviously had no good intentions.

"Looks like the drug worked" Lay said. Jungkook knew it was all because of the drugs that he couldn't even move his body upright.

He was in a large area with high ceilings, it had chandeliers which made it feel like it's straight out of a fantasy book. The room had damp walls with wooden stairs leading to an open floor.
Jungkook looked at his side, his eyes broadened as he saw Jin and Jimin lying on the floor groaning painfully. Jungkook somehow dragged himself towards his hyung.

"Hyung….Hyung..get up!!" He took Jimin's head and put it in his lap gently slapping his cheek for him to wake up.Jimin squinted his eyes slowly opening them to see Jungkook staring at him with worried eyes.

He turned his head to Jin whose leg was still bleeding and arms had bruises. Jungkook ran his fingers through Jin's hair, tears streaming down his face. His eyes searched for other members who weren't even around him.

"AHH, so melodramatic" a voice echoed through the room as Jungkook shot his head back to see Baekhyun standing there with guards surrounding him.

"YOU—" Jungkook let go of Jimin carefully and tried to go towards Baekhyun but his wobbling legs didn't even allow him to stand erect.
He fell back to the ground, his body not volunteering his thoughts.

"Bring them up," Baekhyun said. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi, all tightly wrapped around iron chains, were brought in front and we're forcibly made to kneel down.

Jungkook's throat went dry as he saw his hyung's all beaten up and bruised. "HYUNG?!!"

Namjoon slowly raised his head, blood dripping from his mouth. Looking at Jungkook he smiled an indication that he was okay but deep down all knew that nothing was such.(A/N : now don't come at me saying ' it's okay not to be ok' ik y'all kdrama addicts).

However, Bangtan still had to fight, to do justice not only to their families but also to themselves.

"Jungkookie..do you remember…" Yoongi suddenly said, catching everyone's attention. Jungkook cluelessly looked at his hyung.

" When you were still in school, you had a musical box which played your favourite tune...and then one day some bully casually broke it .."

Jungkook nodded remembering the situation.
" You brought the broken pieces to us and cried all night saying it was the only remains of your parents but when we gifted you a Retro digital camera on Christmas and you were as happy as a child getting a candy " Yoongi laughed lovingly at the end of the sentence. Jungkook smiled knowing the deep feelings.

Yoongi laughed heartily and said "The next day we found out that you had beaten the kid that he lost his four front teeth".

Everyone was still confused why Yoongi had to choose this time to talk about the past. Yoongi at one stopped laughing took a deep breath and said "

That day, Jungkook we knew that you had the capability to fight back alone, if we wanted we would have abducted the kid who gave you trouble without a second thought but in this world there are people who will snatch or destroy your dear things for fun, that time YOU have to fight and get it back alone"

Yoongi said with a smile. It struck Jungkook, from a young age things precious to him were always in danger and now if he looks at the current situation the most important ones are his members.

Yoongi in a poetic way given Jungkook the energy to be fit and fight for what is his.

Exo had enough of these interactions and they were ready to kill them all.
Baekhyun already aimed his gun at Jungkook who was on the floor. " I'm sure that either of us will be left alive tonight….and looking at the miserable situation y'all are in the results are obvious" Baekhyun said gritting his teeth.

"WELCOME BANGTAN SONYEONDAN" a deep voice was heard. Everyone at once looked in the direction of the voice. Mr.Kim walked down the stairs, a look on his face that wasn't welcoming.

"I have nothing to say about your stupidity," He said shaking his head. "Entering my territory and you thought you could finish us? Delusional fuxkers"

"We don't even have to make plans to finish your existence," Jungkook said with a mocking laugh. Mr.Kim kicked Jungkook in the chest causing him to fall back to the ground,flat.

" I should have really hunted and killed your whole family " Mr.Kim said. Jungkook's fingers turned into a hard fist and with full power he punched the old man hard across the face.

Every guards and Exo members shouted in unison and aimed the gun at Jungkook for hurting their boss. Mr. Kim waved his hand telling them not to shoot. He held his jaw, surprised by the power Jungkook had.

"What a waste of strength…..you should have been on my side…...but just like your wretched father….you would betray me too" Mr.Kim said faking a sad face.

"My father….worked for good...BUT YOU HAD TO COME IN BETWEEN TO RUIN EVERYTHING" Jungkook yelled at his face.
Mr.Kjm clicked his tongue and shouted back," I GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE A LIFE…he could have been an obedient dog for me….but that dumbass didn't obey me so.. had to DIE"

Jungkook threw another punch but this time Mr.Kim held his fist just the moment it was going to him, twisting it painfully he said "Now you'll die" with pushed Jungkook on the floor and pressed his boots on Jungkook's chest preventing him from getting up.

He smirked as he pulled out the gun from his coat aiming at his head. The screeching loud sound of the bullet rang through the room leaving the other members of Bangtan freeze in fear and disbelief.

....y'all remember that Jungkook gifted Taehyung a camera right?!!!!
Come on connect dots.........use the thing between your ears, hahaha
Yes, he gave Taehyung that precious little thing as a gift, the one dear camera he endured as a child.....WAS GIFTED AWAY TO HIS LOVE :)
Sorry, if the above lines,actions and situations made you feel uncomfortable,  I promise a better taekook stuff at end :)
Anygay:

Jin saying this

But Taekook doing exactly the opposite sends me 💀

PLEASE,TAEKOOK NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT ✋