Jason Momoa (smut) Surfing

Arriving to the beach in my Jeep with all of my crazy friends. They take their surf boards and floaties I know we have a couple of babies on board that are scared of the water.

I lay my beach towel on the sand and start to relax. There was a few guys trying to show off but none of them caught my attention. I flip a page in my magazine I was reading then mutter to myself "Boy please you are lame-o."

"I bet I could do something better than that." A male voice made me jump where I was at and I looked up to see who it was. But when I did the sun was in my eyes so when he started to jog all I saw was his head of hair.

I stood up and watched him catch a wave. It was a pretty good size and honestly I thought he was going to fall off. He managed it very well though. I cheered for him and he noticed while heading towards me.

When he got out of the water his body was so hypnotizing. He laughs "do you see something you like?" I look up at him and blush I didn't say anything because it was awkward. "So what brings you to Hawaii?" He changed the conversation and I couldn't be happier. "Vacation with my friends were coming from UT." He nods his head and smirks. "Texas huh? Cowboy boots and rodeos. Do y'all ride horses to work or school?" My expression got serious because everyone that's surrounded by water always asks that dummy shit.

"I don't know, do you ride a surfboard to school?" I fire back with attitude while crossing my arms. "Sometimes." He smiles. I roll my eyes and turn the other way to walk away from him. "Hey wait! I was kidding." He laughs and catches up to me. "What's your name?" He finally asks. "Y/n." I shoot out quickly because part of me wanted to know his name.

"My name is Jason." He extends his hand to me and I shake it. "My boys are going to cook some food in a bit. It's going to be delicious do you want to join us?"  I nod my head and look at the other direction to tell my friends I'm leaving. They all notice me and I wave goodbye.

I walked for a bit and we reached a little straw hut. Jason's friends were cooking kebabs and some meat on the side. I couldn't tell what it was. "Guys this is y/n she's my guest." I wave at them and smile. "Y/n are you enjoying Hawaii?" I nod my head "Earlier I was trying to find a coconut but I couldn't."

"Let's go." Jason grabs my hand and holds it while he drags me out of the hut.

We arrived to a palm tree and he starts getting a handful of rocks and starts throwing them. I look to see what he was aiming for and it was a coconut. "Oh shit! You found one." Finally the coconut came down with one hard throw and Jason got in the way so he moved his head back and it fell on his chest instead. "Oh shit are you okay?" I come up to him and noticed Jason had a big red spot.

"It's fine." He said calmly. I gently placed my fingers on his chest and gently rubbed the spot. I look into his eyes and he pulled himself in for a kiss. He dropped the coconut behind him and placed both of his hands on my cheeks. His tongue wrapped around mine and we both enjoyed it.

When we pulled away for air he looked at me and bit his lip. "Let's go back to my place." We rushed to the hut and there was a old Jeep that was sitting outside the hut. I got in and he went inside asking for the keys in a hurry.

His driving was scary and in a rush. We arrived at a cliff and his hut was built right near the edge of it. The view was beautiful and the waves were making the scene. Jason wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. "Let's go inside." He whispers in my ear and bites it a little. When we both went inside it was nice and simple. The window was wide open to the view again and the bed was right against it. I was gently turned around and put on the bed. "You are so beautiful y/n."

He untied my bikini top and slowly let it slide off. Jason starts to pinch my nipples with his fingers one by one and let them get hard. "Jason..." I softly say. He shushes me quietly and lays me down softly. Jason untied my bikini bottom on the sides and slides it off. He looked at my vagina and then back at me.

Jason was already shirtless so all he needed to remove was his swimming trunks. And that is what he did. His size was huge and my mouth dropped because I had no idea how that was going to fit. "Jason that's going to hurt." He smirks and starts to rub my clit. "I know but I'll go slow, okay?" I nod my head and he grabs a condom to put on.

"Ready?" Jason asks and I nod my head. He slowly puts the tip in and then shoved the rest of the size in me. I gasp and it was painful but when he started thrusting slowly it was going away. I started to enjoy it and he felt so good. Jason started to pick up the pace a little and I started to rub my clit. We both looked into each other's eyes while our foreheads connected. "Tell me you love this." He says while still thrusting in me. "I love this Jason." He starts to pick up the pace a little more and our pelvis's made a slapping noise.

Jason pulled out and then wanted me to get on my hands and knees. He quickly puts himself back in me and I held on to the bed sheets for dear life. Jason pushes my lower back downward and he let out a deep moan. "Y/n you feel so damn good, I'm going to cum soon." Jason breathes heavy and he grabs my hips to hold them in place while he was trying to finish in me.

I bury my head in the sheets and Jason continued to pound in me. His thrusts would get deeper and slower. Jason's moans would match each thrust he pumped in me. "Cum Jason, please." I moaned while he was close to reaching his climax.

Jason slapped my ass hard and then stopped deep in me. His body was twitching and he slowly pulled out and he was really sensitive when doing the act.

"Fuck!" He throws himself next to me and I cuddle with him. I placed my hand on his chest and looked up at him. His breathing was getting back to normal and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. "I like you." Jason reaches for my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. "I like you too."