Rami Malek (smut) Addicted

"Elliot! Come on get in." I try to lift Elliot from the ground. He's so weak and sick. "I don't feel good." Elliot throws up the moment I open the motel door. Thank god he didn't get anything on me because I would've been pissed. I go into the bathroom and get a cloth to clean up the mess. "Elliot I love you but you're gonna need to clean yourself up." Elliot pauses for a moment and stares at me. When I look up I lock eyes on him, "Elliot, I need you clean." Elliot shakes his head and attempts to stand up. "Look, you can't even stand up by yourself Elliot!"
"Just help me!" He yells at me and I start to give him a hand. I have no clue why I deal with his shit anymore but I love him so much that I can't leave. He needs me.

Elliot turns to his side and I sit on the edge of the bed.
Think.
What can I do to help him?
Does he even want my help?

I get up and head to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I just lean on the door and slide down. My body is tense and my anxiety is spiking. I love Elliot so fucking much but he does shit that doesn't make sense. Why does he hurt himself?

"Y/n." Elliot calls me and I can hear it through the thin door. I stand up and wash my face with cold water. When I look up in the mirror I don't know who I see anymore. I lost myself.

"Yes Elliot?" I ask while opening the door. He reaches for my hand and I take his. "I'm so sorry y/n. For everything." I didn't say anything because this is not the only time he apologized. Apology after apology. "I love you so much Elliot. More than you think." And I always say the same thing, every time.

I lay down with Elliot and he was super sweaty and hot. "Do you need anything?" It was quiet for a brief second. "Well now that you mentioned.. can you get me some morphine?" I scoff, "No Elliot, you need to flush those drugs out."

A few hours later I woke up to him moving uncontrollably. I quickly sat up, "Elliot! What's wrong?" He looked like he was a crazy person in a straight jacket. "I need drugs y/n! I need something to keep me going!" I hold Elliot and hope that he calms down from whatever is going on. "No! I need it!" He pushes me away and my heart broke a little. I get up and head outside.

Shit. Fuck.
What do I do? Do I just give him what he wants?
No I can't do that.

I lean over the railing and put my hands on my head.

Fuck it.

"Come on let's go."
"Where are we going now?"
"We're going to take you to the nearest crack house to get your fix."

I start to dress Elliot because apparently he took off all of his clothes while I was asleep. When I put on Elliots shirt he looked at me and I knew that look. "Can I kiss you?" I nod my head and he gave me a kiss with tongue. Elliot moved his hands through my pants and started rubbing. I liked that he was doing that but we didn't have time for this right now. "Elliot we have to go." I pushed his hands away and grabbed his backpack.

"Is this the place?" I ask him while dragging him towards a guy. "Yeah we have to go pay him first." This was the most dangerous place to be in right now. There were hookers under the light posts and drug dealers on the corner. I didn't know what Elliot was saying to the guy because I wasn't paying attention to them I was paying attention to my surroundings. "Hey! Did you hear me? He can't go in with someone. He has to go alone." I roll my eyes. "Why? I have to be with him." The dickhead just shakes his head and Elliot unhooks his arm from me. "I got it. Just wait over there." He points to the curb and starts to make his way into this crack house.

Elliot POV

I made myself in the house and the guy that was sitting on the recliner was the person I needed to talk to. "Hey man, do you have any morphine or something similar?" My body was hot like a furnace and all I wanted to do was take a bath in ice water. "Nah man we have some heroine, that's all we have." Heroine. It's either that or nothing. "Alright man here you go." I hand him the money and he gives me the needle. "Do you need help?" A random girl sits me down and ties a elastic band around my arm. This was my first time doing heroine and I'm scared. "It's okay just relax." She sticks the needle in my arm and pushes the drug into my system. Then she released the band and oh my god the high is so strong and amazing. As I was sitting on the couch I can feel my body sinking in the couch. I was so comfortable.

Then y/n kissed me, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and started to rub my hard on. Y/n hasn't touched me for a really long time. I kiss y/n back and squeeze her boob. "I want you y/n. Right now." She grinds on me and makes me moan in her ear. "Hey! Take that shit to the room." The guy says to me and y/n. I look up at her and I get her off to let me lead the way.

I close the flimsy door and she pushes me on the bed making me land on my back. She was so sexy getting on top of me. Y/n rips open her shirt and exposes her tits to me. I pull her underwear to the side and I open my zipper to expose my cock. Y/n starts to suck it to lubricate it for her tight pussy. "Oh fuck yes y/n." I push her head down to deep throat. She stops after a while and then she gets on top. She slowly enters me in her and she felt so amazing. My eyes roll back and I hold in my moan.

Y/n was going in and out of me. Her tits were bouncing up and down. And I started to rub her clit to get a reaction from her.

Y/n's POV

I couldn't understand what was taking Elliot so long. I walk up to the guy that was an asshole, "Hey I need to go in. That guy-" He rolls his eyes and scoffed, "Are you deaf lady? I told you no!" He pushed me and I stumbled back. "I have to! He's sick and he's alone!" He pulls a gun out and points it at me, "I said get the fuck out of here!" I turn the other way and run. I don't need to get shot over a argument.

I ran halfway and stopped to catch my breath. I don't know what to do. I have to go back but I have to find a way in to get to him. "Maybe I can go to the back." I run around the block and head for the alley way. The alley way is just as bad but it's dark as hell. There were hobos, drug dealers and prostitutes all along the fence just waiting for their next client.

I found the house and there were two men standing in the entrance. They had their arms crossed and chins up. "What's your business?" I think quickly of what I need to say, "I'm here to buy heroine." They step aside and open the door for me.

Sometimes going through the back is easier. I made my way quickly to the door and opened it. There was drug dealers in every room. I went to the one sitting on the couch and approached him quickly. "Have you seen a bug eyed guy? He was wearing all black and-" the guy starts to laugh. "Oh yeah I've seen him. Go in that room right there, you'll see. Are you his girlfriend?" I nod my head slowly and turn to the room he was talking about.

I grab the door handle and slowly turn it. When I opened the door I saw a girl riding Elliot. He was enjoying it and I knew he didn't know what was going on because he was high as hell. My heart sank in my chest. I backed away and dropped his bag at the doorway. He didn't notice me but I couldn't stand the sight of seeing him like that.

This is the last time Elliot. Something has got to change. I immediately left the house and went to a building where I stashed some money away. This was some emergency money. Headed straight to the bus stop and took the first bus to California. I never looked back. He's not an issue anymore but he is my pain. My heart break. My addiction.