Robert Downey Jr (smut) Professor

"I hate going to class it's so boring and unnecessary." I whine to my friend. "Yes but we gotta be successful so we can marry a lawyer or a doctor. They won't marry us if we're drop outs. Let's go." My friend drags me out of my dorm room and into the hallway. I really didn't want to go to this sorry ass class today.

Fuck that test
Fuck that homework
Fuck all those stupid ass kids
And most of all fuck this damn school.

I always repeat this in my head on my way to class because why the hell not? College is nothing like the movies it's just all about being in debt and wanting to borderline kill yourself because of the workload.

I thought by now I would've been fucking a new guy every week and going to kick ass parties. But nope there's no cute guys and there's no parties allowed on campus. You have to have them off campus and well there's not of money going around for parties right now.

I arrived to class and the professor was late. Two minutes turned into twenty minutes and finally someone came in. It wasn't the professor though it was someone hotter.

"Hello everyone, Mr. Chestnut is going to be out for the rest of the month he needed a major surgery unexpectedly. Everyone take out your books and let's begin where you left off." He didn't even introduce himself to the class and I really wanted to know his name. I raise my hand. "Yes?" He says while putting his messenger bag down then taking off his coat. "Can I use the restroom?" I say with a slightly pouty face. "Sure." I get up immediately when he said I could and I head out to the restroom.

Quickly getting in the stall I pee and as I'm peeing I take off my underwear. I stuff it in my bra and wipe myself as I was done. Heading back I quickly make my way to my seat and the professor has already started the lesson. I sat down and waited for him to turn around.

"Your essays should have an indent on the beginning of the paragraph. That should be the first thing they teach you when-" he was in the process of turning around and I made my move. His eyes widened when he saw that I opened my legs exposing myself to him. He clears his throat and pushes his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "So everyone do the following problems on the board and by the end of the class turn them in." He took one last glance and wrote on the chalkboard.

I didn't do the assignment I just got on my phone and waited for the class to be over. When the bell rang all of the students stood up and started heading down to his desk. I took my time I didn't want to leave. "Hey I'll see you around?" My friend says waving and heading down.

After being the last student I handed in a blank paper and I made my way towards the exit. "Excuse me." I hear behind me and I stop in my tracks grinning. "Why is your paper blank? And what you did... was very..." he was lost for words. "Sexy?" I said. Turning around and seeing him quiet. "N-no. That was very inappropriate and I'm going to report you." I slowly walk up to him and I don't lose contact. Our eyes connect and he started getting sweaty.

"Please..." he begs. "Hey what's your name by the way?" I say placing my hand on his chest and moving it down slowly. "Robert. Professor Robert." I moan a little moving my hand further down. He stopped me from going further. "My name is y/n. I'm attracted to you Robert and I want to fuck my professor. Will you make my fantasy come true?" I say while moving my hand to his bulge. "I think that means yes." I say looking down at his bulge then back into his eyes. "Y/n... I have a class in twenty minutes." I giggle while making my way to his desk and sitting on it. "Then we better hurry."

I lift my skirt and expose myself to him while sucking on my fingers then I move my hand down and start to rub my clitoris. Robert takes off his jacket and he starts to unbuckle his pants and let's them drop to the floor. His boxers were sticking out the sight was so sexy, he slid them off.

His size was perfect and he came close to me and pulled me towards the end of his desk. "Condom?" I ask. "This wasn't planned so... I don't have one." I come up to him face to face and pull on his tie to hold myself. "Well then you better make sure I don't get pregnant." I bite my bottom lip and stare into his eyes. Robert adjusts himself in me and I lay back down slowly to enjoy the view.

Robert went deep in and I gasped gripping the edge of the table. He went deep into me and I could feel my pussy throbbing. Slowly thrusting into me.

"Y/n..." Robert whispers into my ear while he contains himself. I wrap my legs around him to pull him deeper. "Do you like fucking your students and making their pussy want more?" Robert picks up the pace and he tilts his head back. Groaning for more and placing his hands gently on my breasts. "You feel so great."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it scared the both of us. "We gotta hurry." I tell him. "Don't stop!" I say loudly enough to know that I was serious. He went faster and harder. Robert made the desk squeak it was a little annoying but I know it will be over soon.

I put my head on his neck and start to lick and bite him. Robert moaned louder, a little too loud. "Fuck me like you hate me, professor." Robert pushes me back down and squeezes my neck. He starts to go harder in me and after a few thrusts his groans started to get louder. His body got weaker. "Y/n..." Robert let out a soft moan while rolling his eyes back.

Next thing you know I felt his come in me. I slowly push him off so he can understand that I needed to leave. "Hey where are you going? Don't you want me to finish you?" I start to put my clothes back on, "I gotta buy some of that slut candy. You came in me."