Dave Franco (smut) H

This story was inspired by the movie on Netflix, 6 Balloons. I will change the story a little. If you haven't seen it go check it out it's pretty interesting.

In this one shot there will be use of drugs.

"(Y/n) let's take the baby to the park." I scoff and continue packing her pull-ups in the baby bag. "I will take her to the park you should stay here, Dave." He firmly grabs my arm, "(y/n) I'll be fine, I promise." I look away from his eyes, those fucking eyes. He's not the Dave I met 4 years ago, he's changed. I hate it, he didn't change for the better either. "Look I'm sorry... (y/n), I want to change but it's difficult. You know that." I move my arm away from him and pick up the baby from the floor where she was playing. "(Y/n)!" I walkout before looking back, "What's wrong with daddy, mommy?" I hold back the tears and clear my throat, "Daddy is upset but we are going to the park to go play." From the distance I can hear Dave yell ugly things so I cover her ears.

We arrive at the park and I put on her little running shoes before she goes on the slide. As I watch her I can't help but worry for her, I don't want her to see what her father does. I shake away the thoughts and watch her play with other kids.

After about an hour, "I'm tired now. Can we go home and have Mac n' Cheese?" I nod my head yes and pick her up with the baby bag. We play I spy on the way home and when we were about to enter the front door was still left open. The screen door was shut on the town home, "Dave? Are you home?" I slowly start to open the door and walk in. I heard a noise coming from inside the room so I opened the door and saw Dave fucking some random girl. I quickly close it and set the little one down on the couch. "Can I watch Blues Clues?" I tussle her hair and turn on Blues Clues for her.

The random girl comes out with her shirt open and walks towards me. "I'm sorry I didn't know-" I raise my hand to her, "Just get out and no matter how much he pays you don't take it again." She looks down and turns to the door, "You run my life now?" Dave asks while scratches the middle part of his arm. His arm was infected by all of the dirty needles. "I kind of have to because you act like a child. I'm already taking care of one, I don't need another." He rolls his eyes while drinking orange juice from the jug. "Yeah well I don't need another bitch acting like my mom." My blood boils at this point, "I would watch what you say because some day it's going to come back to you."

Dave walks away, "Oh yeah? When has it not? I didn't ask for that child and I didn't ask for your dumbass." He slams the bedroom door shut. I quickly head over and open the door, "You know what you can call me all the names you want. But don't involve the baby she did nothing to you! I'm sorry that Rebecca got pregnant and left you with the baby! I'm trying to help you and her so don't make me the bad guy!" Dave pulls me in for a kiss and he starts rubbing my ass. "I don't have time for this I need to make the baby some food." I pull away and finish up the Mac n' Cheese then put some in a bowl. "I made Mac n' Cheese! I'm going to go talk to your daddy okay? So when you're done just watch your cartoons." She nods her head in response and I walk in the bedroom. Closing the door behind me, "What did you want to talk about?" Dave was sitting with his back on the headboard and he wanted me to sit next to him. "No thanks, I'll sit on this chair. I don't feel like getting whatever she had." Dave softly laughs as the high was getting kicked in. A tear rolls down my cheek, "Why do you do this to yourself? I love you so much and it hurts that you're slowly killing yourself." Dave laughs and shakes his head, "(y/n) you don't love me, stop pretending."
"I gave up everything I guess putting you through rehab and going cold turkey countless times isn't enough. No you would love me if I was high with you right? That's love to you?" Dave stays quiet and offers me a needle with heroine. I scoff but I loved this man so much, I knew that if I took that needle my life would change forever. But I wanted him to love me back so I sat next to him.

Dave took my arm and put the needle in, "I love you (y/n)." My throat had a lump and my body felt lighter. Dave laid me down and took off my pants, I was so high I couldn't move. The world was spinning and I was falling slowly. Dave pulled his dick out of his underwear and put it in me. "Fuck yes." Dave goes in and out, I want this but not forever. I close my eyes, 'Don't make this a fucking habit (y/n).'

After when Dave was done I just turned to the side and said, "Dave you're getting clean if you don't want to I'm leaving you." He was quiet for a moment then spoke up, "Okay, fine but I can't promise you-" I cut him off when I know what he's about to say. "No you get off you're staying off. I've had enough of this." I get up to take a shower but I just ended up crying in the tub.

'I just want us to have a normal life. I just want him happy the way we were.'