Ethan and Greyson Dolan (smut) Paper

"Dude we need to find someone to do our paper because I want to go to Miami." Grayson paces back and forth in Ethan's room. "Dude calm down okay? I might have someone that can help us. She may want cash though." Ethan assumes. "Well whatever the price, I'll pay it. I just want this vacation to follow through."

2 hours later

"Look (y/n) if you could really help us with our papers we would really appreciate it." I think for a little bit at Ethan's offering, "No, I have too much homework to do." Grayson steps in front of me and puts his hand on my arm. "Please we will pay you for each paper."
"$200 each paper." I demand. "No way! 200?!" Grayson scoffs and shakes his head. "Fine $50 BUT I want a threesome with the both of you." Grayson closes his eyes with his hands on his hips and sighs. Ethan face plams then rubs the bridge of his nose. "Can me and Grayson talk about this for a minute?" I nod my head in response and head outside where the pool was.

"Dude I'm not doing this. You need to find someone else!"
"Grayson I've actually wanted to fuck (y/n) since I've met her. If she asks for something simple I mean why not just give it to her?" Grayson stays quiet for a while. "Well I guess you'll go on the trip yourself because I'm staying and getting the paper done." Grayson attempts to walk away but Ethan grabs him by his hoodie. "We are going to go on the trip or were staying here to do the paper." Grayson rolls his eyes, "Fine! But I need to... watch her finger herself first." Ethan scrunched his face, "Why?"
"Because it's weird to watch my brother fuck someone. So I need like a head start." Ethan nods his head in response, "So we're okay with this decision?"
"It's not a decision I would go with right away but... she is kinda cute." Grayson says looking at (y/n) while she's on her phone. "Just kinda? I mean I think she's sexy." Ethan says biting his lip. "Okay she is sexy I can't lie. Can we tell her the deal is on?" Ethan and Grayson head outside, "Hey we have decided that we're going to go with the deal. But it has to be when we come back from our trip." I walk passed the twins and place my hand on their bulge. "Is there any requests before I go?" I start to rub their bulge and Grayson speaks up, "I would like to see you finger yourself the first few minutes." Ethan speaks up after, "Can you get stockings, heels and a thong? I would like to make it special." I giggle, "I will see you boys in a couple of days." I wink then turn around to go home.

4 days later

"We should go to Miami often dude. It was so crazy and such a fun time." Grayson tells Ethan while unloading their bags from the car. "I know man that beach was crazy, best beach party ever! Especially when that guy puked on that girls hair!" They both laugh at the memory then they hear a door close upstairs. "Is someone here?" They head upstairs and when they turn the corner they hear moaning in Graysons room. "Dude did you leave your porn on or something?" Ethan laughs and playfully hits Graysons chest. Ethan walks towards Graysons room and his mouth drops, "Grayson it's for you." Grayson heads own the hall and stops in his tracks when he sees (y/n) laying on her back rubbing her clit. With stockings, a thong and heels still on, "Oh shit.." Grayson says under his breath.

Grayson walks in and watches, "Take off your clothes Grayson." He quickly takes his clothes off and sits on the edge of the bed. "You like watching me finger myself Grayson?" He opens the end table and grabs a handful of condoms. "Are you hard?" He smiles and looks down then back at me, then back at me. "Oh yeah." He slips on the condom and gets the tip wet. He slowly puts it in, "Grayson/baby/daddy."

Ethan gets undressed and gets on his knees on the bed. Ethan hovers over my face and puts his tip in my mouth. I slobber all over his dick then he shoves it back in. "Oh fuck, (y/n). Choke on this dick." I go deeper and I start to gag, "Yes, that's right choke."

Grayson is picking up the pace just a little so I decided to rub my clit some more. Grayson pinned my wrist above my head, "Pin her other wrist." Ethan does that while pinching my nipples with his other hand. Grayson spits in my clit and then he starts slapping my clit. "Oh yes!" I moan loudly and Ethan chokes me. "Shut up (y/n)." My eyes roll to the back of my head while my face gets red. Ethan lets go so I can breathe, "I'm going to cum!" Grayson suddenly stops, "Let's switch, I want to fuck her mouth now." He takes off the condom and tosses it aside. Ethan puts a condom on and goes right at it. Grayson grabs a hold of my cheeks with one hand making them open, "Open your mouth." I open wide and he puts the tip in. Ethan spits on my clit and starts rubbing it fast. "Mmmh." I moan making Grayson feel the vibration, "Keep doing that (y/n)." Grayson tilts his head back then he puts his leg over me in a lunge. Then he holds my head into place and starts going deep, I gag and choke the deeper he goes. For a few seconds I couldn't breathe, "Oh I love fucking your mouth (y/n)." He pulls all the way out to let me breathe and I never appreciated air so much. Grayson puts his forehead on mine then starts choking me. "Call me daddy/baby." I stare at him with innocent eyes, "Now!" Grayson demands with a angry hungry look. "Okay daddy/baby." He lets go, "Good now make me cum." I start sucking his dick, bobbing my head in and out, fast. "I'm gonna cum!" Ethan announces and he goes harder. My body was contorting and my moans grew louder. It felt like my pussy was about to explode, "Oh my god! Yes!" Ethan cums and rests between me. "Keep going (y/n) I have a surprise for you baby girl." Graysons moans grew louder and his body started to tense up. "Fuck.." he takes my head and goes faster with the bobbing. Grayson releases his hot, thick, sweet cum in my mouth. "Swallow it." He demands and covers my mouth from spitting. I do as he says and Ethan asks, "Where's our paper?" I get up and get two papers from my backpack. "Thank you. Seriously." I smile at Grayson and start putting on my clothes. They both watch me as I'm getting dressed. When I was about to head out they had a sheet over them. "We should do this again sometime. Perhaps more frequently, we don't have to have a threesome every time. We can share you." I scoff at Ethan's opportunity, "Share? That sounds a little bad, right chief?"
"Yes it does but you're interesting (y/n) we would love to." I smile that the thought of having two fuck buddies that are twins, and they are perfectly fine with it.