Ian idubbz Carter | Arizona

(s/n) state name.

"So where do you want to go next after California?" Ian asks me while grabbing my hand and holding it. "I was thinking maybe (s/n)." He turns his head and smirks at me, "That's really.. interesting? Any reason why?" I turn to him, "I want to try the food, specially and the scenery is supposed to be good." Ian kisses my hand, "Well we should head over to Arizona first then we can go there." Ian and I put on some music and we rap/sing along to it. The drive was really long because we had to take an alternate route.

"I think we should pull over and get some sleep." Ian pulls over to the side and we take out the tent. He sets it up and I get a fire going then I get the comforters and blankets. "We should star gaze and talk before we sleep." We get in our sleep clothes and lay down in the tent. Ian pulls me close, "What did you want to talk about (y/n)?" I took a deep breath and said, "I'm pregnant Ian..." I look up to see his reaction, "Wait you're serious?" I give him a serious look and then sit up, "Ian of course I'm serious. Why would I joke about that?" He doesn't say anything for a while. "Look if you don't want to be with me anymore then you should probably take me home tomorrow." Ian plays with his thumbs and finally says, "No... I will take care of you and this child. We're still going to continue this road trip and when we head back to California we'll make a doctors appointment." I hug Ian and kiss his jawline.

"I can't tell you how happy I am. This is a big step for the both of us." Ian kisses me and pulls me close. "I just need you safe and healthy babe. That's all that matters." Ian rubs my back and I slowly fall asleep.

"Babe wake up, I made breakfast for the both of us." He tickles my foot to wake me up. "Aaah babe.. don't do that." I say with my scratchy voice. We ate our breakfast and packed up then headed out.

Driving to Arizona Ian didn't eat much he mainly gave me all of his snacks and he didn't let me drink soda as much. "I think it's good if you stay hydrated, especially since we're going to Arizona. I don't need you passing out or anything." I grab his hand and he interlaced his fingers with mine.

After a few bathroom breaks and naps we arrived to Arizona. "So what are we supposed to do again?" I ask while looking out to see what's around. "I'm going to do my annual vlog." It's weird that it's a annual thing but hey it's his channel and his content. "This might be the last Arizona vlog I'll do. This might be the last video I'll do."
"Why?"
"Cause I have a new chapter in my life now.." I feel terrible now because I know he likes to make content on YouTube. "You don't have to give that up Ian."
"Isn't fatherhood about making sacrifices?" I don't know why but that made my heart skip a beat. The fact that he just knows it's such... I turn on.

Ian gives me his camera so I can record him but when I was about to press record. He walked away just a little to show that he was crying, "Ian?" He holds up his index finger, "Just give me a minute... please." After a few minutes he faced the camera and I pressed record. Hours and hours of recording and we were driving and going places. Let's just say he has a lot of editing to do with this video.

We got to the "Now leaving Arizona" sign and I pressed record. "Hey guys I just wanted to say one more thing before I end this last video. Yes.. you heard that right and I'm sorry but I will have a new person in my life. A kid is coming into my life and I'm ready to make some changes. I'm sorry that I'm leaving YouTube but I hope you guys understand. Say hi babe." He takes the camera and keeps it pointed at us, "Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this video." Ian tears up and then waves goodbye.

Beep

That was the last video of the day and now we were going to go to the next state. "Do you mind if we go home early? I don't think I want to go to the next state." Honestly I wanted to go but I was getting tired of traveling. "Yeah let's go home babe, I'm tired." We get in the Jeep and start heading back, today was a bitter sweet day. But I think Ian is going to be a great dad. "I hope it's a boy." He laughs and I do too.