Hunter Barfield (smut) Boot, Scoot, and Boogie

"Let's go out tonight!" My friend Traci shook my hand in enthusiasm and smiled. "I don't know. I have only one day off and it's tomorrow then I gotta go back to that crappy job." She sighs and rolls her eyes. "It's just one night. I bet there's some cuties on the dance floor waiting for you." I smirk and shake my head. "And what if there's not?" She quickly thinks of something and comes up with, "Well if there isn't anyone I'll get someone. I'll make someone dance with you." I burst out laughing and shake my head. "You're crazier than me." Closing my mascara that I put on as that conversation was carrying.

"We need to go. You take so long getting ready y/n. Geez." I roll my eyes and suddenly I feel my arm getting tugged to the front door. As we both hopped in the lifted truck that my friend is paying off she turned on my favorite country song.

As soon as it played loudly on the speakers I put the snapchat camera on and started to record. Both of us singing along as she was driving to the country bar that we were headed to.

When we arrived we rolled down the windows and blasted the music as we tried to find a parking spot. We got down and headed to the front door. The both of us got in for free because the bouncer liked my friend and I was her plus one.

The scene was loud and there was so many people it was hard to get a small table and move around. We finally decided to get to the bar and we got some beers/shots/drinks. Then made a toast to the night we wanted to have. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see that it was Traci the girl I went to school with. "Oh my goodness, y/n?!" I briefly stare off into the distance and silently tell myself not to lose my shit. "Hi Traci." I quickly say. "Oh come on now, you're not mad about what happened at prom are you? That was five years ago." I stare at her and I clench my fist at my side. I set my drink down and slowly walk up to her. "Yeah I'm still mad about that but I'll tell you this. Just because you fucked my prom date in the bathroom stall, doesn't make you a classy woman honey. Also letting in any man at any time makes you easy."

I turn my back and suddenly I felt a push from behind and I quickly turned around to throw a punch directly at her. It landed on her eye and when I was pulled away from a random guy I noticed something on my hand. It was her fucking eyelash, it got stuck to my hand!

My friend and I bursted out laughing and Traci was dragged away from the bouncer. My friend and I we continued to drink and suddenly a man came from behind and threw down some cash for drinks. "Whatever they're having give them another." I look up to see blue eyes and a smile. "A reward for punching a asshole? Nice." I sarcastically said while finishing my drink. "Well it was a good punch and I think you managed to embarrass her with those eye weaves." I almost spit out my drink when he said that. "Eye weaves?" He chuckles, "yeah, isn't that what the kids call them now on the media?" I received the drink that was paid for and I took a sip. "Well yes but just don't say that too often."

"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. Hunter and your name is?" Hunter extends his hand out to me and I shake it. "Y/n." He smiles again and takes a sip of his beer. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman that can handle herself." His eyes were soft and beautiful blue. "Can I ask why you're interested? I only punched someone that was a bitch to me in high school." The person next to him left their stool and he instantly stole it. "Well I've been watching you since you got here and I know that sounds a little weird but I like the way you are as yourself. The way you interact and the way you laugh. I told myself I have to get to know her." I snicker, "do you say that to all the ladies you meet?" He turns his head to the crowed and laughs a little. "No, I don't talk to a lot of women."

The night went on and on. Finally my friend wanted to leave with a guy that was chatting her up all night she was super drunk and I had no clue how she was going to take her truck. "I'm going home." She takes her keys out and stumbles onto the bar. "You can't drive." I barely had a buzz going. "Well.." I waited for her to finish her sentence but nothing else came out. I took the keys from her and she sat down. "Listen y'all can come back to my buddies place we can continue our conversation there." I scoff. "Listen I'm not going to sleep with you. And we just met."

My friend fell off her stool and I immediately went to help her up. "Look we live just up the road. She's going to be a handful tonight. Let me lighten your load." I nod my head and he takes my friends arm and puts it behind his neck.

We made it to her truck and put her in the backseat where she can lay down. Hunter jumped in the passenger side and I got in and drove to his friends place. It was only about a mile or two and they lived on a ranch that was close. "Have you ever been to a rodeo?" Hunter asks as I'm going down the gravel path. "Yes a few times. I haven't gone in like two years." He nods his head, "There's one later this week. I was wondering if I could take you out to the rodeo?" I park next to this other truck that was already there. "Yeah sure I would love to go."

After setting my friend down in the extra guest room we quietly made our way outside to the front to continue drinking. Hunter began to tell me his life story and so did I. Embarrassing moments and great moments in our lives that were somewhat relatable.

"Y/n?"
"Hmm?" I say while drinking.
"Can I kiss you?"
I turn to look into his eyes and nod my head. Hunter took off his hat and placed his lips on mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth unexpectedly and he placed his hand on my cheek.

As we pulled away my cheeks started to get red. Hunter pulled me close by grabbing the back of my thigh and lifting towards him. "I want to make love to you tonight y/n."

We made it to his room that he stayed in and he laid me down slowly and he took off his shirt exposing his upper body. Then he took off his pants along with his boxers. His dick was already hard so it bounced out of his boxers when he took them off.

Hunter opened his end table drawer and grabbed a condom. He slipped it on and then he started to undress me. After struggling to get everything off Hunter pulled me towards the end of the bed and slowly put himself in me.

Hunter put his body on mine and locked his hands with mine. He started to slowly thrust inside me and I started to moan. "Y/n..." Hunter looks into my eyes and I could see them shine as he kept going. Deep moans came from Hunter as he sped up a little.

"Hunter, I want you to go deeper." His strokes went deeper inside me after I begged. "I want to try something and I've always wanted to do this. Can I surprise you?" I nod my head and Hunter surprised me by stopping then he quickly turned me on my back and aggressively picked my ass up to put me on my knees. Hunter shoved himself in me and slapped my ass really hard to get a response. I grip the sheets and he put my head down to the mattress. "Y/n baby, you feel so fucking great."

After a couple of thrusts he started to get a little slower and breathing heavy. "I want you to cum baby." I say while he keeps thrusting in me. "Tell me you love me y/n." Immediately I tell him, "I love you Hunter!" He came and then collapsed on my back suddenly I felt him bite my upper left shoulder. "What the?" I try to turn around but it felt impossible. "Oh sorry y/n I thought you would've liked that?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I put my head down and just start to stare into space.