Cory Wharton (smut) Skyy club

Sitting in the VIP section I feel bored. The music was going but I just want to have fun with someone. My friends bailed on me earlier and now I'm just alone. Fucking bitches.

In the corner of my eye I see someone coming up. I look to the right and it's a cute guy coming close. He was a little too cute and it made me wonder for a second. "Hey, what's up?" He says to me and it takes a minute to process because I'm trying to figure out what this guy wants. "Hi." I say a little shyly. I sip my drink and the security guard told the guy he had to leave. "Hey I'm just talking to her, my bad." The security got in front of the guy and made him step down. He maybe even threatened him a little when get got in his face. "Wait! He's with me." The security guy turned around with a 'are you sure?' Expression and opened the gate for him.

The guy came in and he's sexy as hell. I was so nervous to mess things up because I didn't want him to find me weird. "So I must say you're quite the fighter." He smiles and his teeth were pearl white. "Oh shit I'm sorry. My name is Cory." He puts his hand out and I shake it, "y/n.." I say faintly. I don't really like my name too much, I think it's weird. "Y/n. I like that." I sip my drink and look down. I was nervous and before I could think of anything he brushed my hair back and my face turned red.

"Let's dance together." Cory pulls me to the dance floor and we started dancing together. My tight and short dress started rising up as I was dancing. I kept pulling it down and finally when I tried pulling it down for the last time Cory pulled it down for me. "Let's go get some drinks and talk some more." We both headed to the bar and got some shots. "Tequila it my favorite."

After about five shots? I think it was more than that I was drunk. "You're so fucking cute." Cory said as he pushed some hair behind my ear and sort of stumbled. I smile and my face was crimson from the comment. "Do you maybe want to go back to my place?" He says with a smile and then he licks his lips. "Sure." We head outside and there was so many people trying to get out of here. Lyft drivers were everywhere and people were arguing. "Alright let's go back inside it's too crazy right now."

Cory and I went back into the club. He was leading the way and I noticed that we were making our way to the restroom. "Wait where are we going?" I asked while I was stumbling into his arms. "Shh don't worry." He grabbed my wrist and lead me to the men's bathroom. We went in giggling because it was so weird to step in with other guys that were trashed, bashed and hard to smash. They were all fucked up in their own way.

LSD
Alcohol
Molly
You name it I'm pretty sure someone is selling it here at the club.

"Hey let's get in here." He opens the door and Cory let's me in first. "Such a gentleman!" He locks the door and then quickly turns me around to kiss my lips. Cory starts to unbutton my shorts and then he smacks my ass with the other hand. I moan into the kiss.

Again he turns me around then he pushes me down to the tank. I grab the top part with two hands and he rips open a condom. Cory spreads my cheeks and slowly inserts me. "Oh fuck!" I bend down a little further and I felt his size enter me. He was so huge and it hurt but after a while it felt great.

"Fuck! Please don't fucking stop." Cory wraps his hand around my neck and then pulls me up to him. He whispers in my ear, "Do you like that I fuck you this good?" I nod my head and moan softly. He reaches for my breast and pinched my nipple. I take his hand and move it down to my clitoris. Cory starts to rub it and I move my body like crazy. "I wanna make you squirt baby." Cory keeps thrusting in me then suddenly he pushed me down and held my waist in place. "I'm so fucking close baby." Cory thrusts me three more times but with each thrust it was really hard. I thought I felt his dick tear my intestines up.

"Oh shit." Cory comes and his high was slowly coming down. "Here let me finish you off babe." He turned me around and then pushed me against the wall. He spread my legs and started licking my clit. The sight of him was so sexy, looking down past my boobs with someone pleasuring me.

He puts two fingers in me and starts going in and out. I tilt my head back as I run my fingers through his hair. Suddenly there was a knock at the stall door, "Can you hurry the fuck up please? I need to shit." We didn't say anything in response and he just kept going. "Make me cum daddy." I put my left leg on his shoulder and pull him in closer. He moves his head side to side and his facial hair gave me a good sensation.

"I'm gonna come!" I reached my climax and it made me shake and twitch. Cory smiles while still looking up at me. He runs his fingers from my opening to my clit and rises up slowly. Cory sticks his fingers in his mouth and licks the cum off.

I start to dress myself and Cory does the same. After we were done he looked into my eyes and then kissed me. We pulled apart and then he reached into his pocket and pulled out some cocaine. "Here baby, take a hit." He sniffs a good amount and then hands it to me. I take a hit and the rush was so great. "Let's go take over the world baby." Cory takes my hand and we head back out to the dance floor.