Ben Barnes (smut) Submissive

We decided to make it official on the BDSM relationship we had. He was my dom and I was his submissive. Ben and I had a relationship around sex only. Whenever I needed him he was there and the same on his part. But he was always the dominant person.

"Hey baby let's meet up at my office today. Come around 11. I'll open the door for you." Ben said over the brief phone call we had. "Alright, see you then baby." I wanted to show up presentable so I threw on some black lingerie underneath an overcoat. This will surely surprise him.

When 11 o'clock came I made my way to the front door and saw him in casual clothing.

'Good. So if I make a mess he doesn't have to worry about his expensive suit getting dirty.'

A smirk came to my face and he noticed it "what are you smirking about?" I push him back and he stumbles back onto his desk. "You think you're going to take charge huh?" I nod my head and start to straddle him. The bulge in his pants starts to rise as I can feel him pressed against me.

"I have to admit this is pretty hot y/n." He whispers and I cover his mouth. I take out a silky rope and tie his hands together and then I tie the other end to a handle on his desk. Raising his shirt up to expose his chest and then unbuckling his pants. I kiss his abs all the way down to his boxers and then pull them down exposing his cock.

I start to lick his tip and he wanted to make me deep throat so bad but he forgot that he was tied up. "Y/n you better be lucky that I'm tied up. Cause you're being a very naughty girl right now." I chuckle and smirk at his comment. I choke on his cock and moan into it making him a mess.

"Y/n.. please.." I stop and put my attention on him. "Do I hear you begging me?"
"Y/n. I want you to fuck me." He says with his cock really hard and twitching for my pussy. I take off my overcoat and the top part of my lingerie. I had my sexy heels on with my thong. "You look so sexy y/n." He couldn't take his eyes off of me as I was straddling him. I pushed my panties aside still wearing them just giving him access to me. I slowly put him inside and his eyes rolled back.

I arch my back and continue to go up and down. "Oh fuck y/n. You're so wet baby." I cover his mouth and continue to fuck him. My pussy was so wet from his raw dick. Sliding in and out I put my hands on his chest for support then continue to ride him. "Fuck yes baby." I grab a hold of his face and squeeze his cheeks together, "Listen here I'm the one in charge I need for you to stay quiet and obey my command."

Ben started sweating and he was a moaning mess. His face turned red as I kept fucking him. "Y/n I'm going to come." I kept riding him. "Let me know when you're really close." He pulled the rope because he couldn't control what he was feeling. "I'm coming." Ben moans and I quickly pull out before he could come.

His eyes open with confusion and I straddle over him to see his priceless expression. "What are you doing?" I smirk at him and giggle a little. "Edging." His expression changed to offended. "You wait until next time. I'm going to punish you so bad that you'll be hurting for days, literally." I smirk but I lowkey got goosebumps when said that.

"If you don't want it to happen you better fuck me and finish me off, you slut." I raise my brows and insert him in me again. I put my hands behind me and landing on his quads for support. Looking down at him while my boobs were bouncing. "Oh my god y/n you're so sexy." Giggling and moaning while still riding him, "Call me mommy, Ben."

His hands suddenly became free from the rope and he held me in place and he started thrusting his pelvis up as I was in place. "Fuck!" Ben was thrusting really hard in me and I couldn't control my response to such a sexy act. "You think teasing me is going to benefit you huh?" He pounds in me a few more times as hard as he could and Ben thrusted for one last time. Heavy breathing came from the both of us and he slowly pulled out.

We were both sensitive to the pull and when we both were out of each other. The cum dripped out of my pussy, it oozed into his tip and made its way all the way down to his base. His smirk appeared and he bit his lip as well.

"Well what now?" He says sarcastically and I smile at the question. I quickly get on top of him and straddle his head. "Eat me, now." Ben grabs my thighs and then starts to lick my clit. It was hypnotizing and he was doing it in a motion that I couldn't handle. Bens tongue was magic and he didn't stop no matter how much I tried to pull away. "Oh daddy yes." I pinch my nipples and tilt my head back.

Sneakily Ben slips in two fingers and goes for my g spot. I pop my chest out and place my palms on his chest for support. He moans into my clit making it vibrate as he was still eating me out.

"Fuck daddy. I'm going to come." Ben goes faster and goes wild into pleasuring me. My stomach tightened and my clit pulsated. My walls tightened around his fingers and I felt my body pull forward. I hovered over him and started giggling. "What's so funny?" Ben asks as he brushes some hair behind my ear. "Nothing it's just fun having you as my submissive." He rolls his eyes and smiles, "oh yeah? Well get used to it because this is the only chance you're going to get." Ben winks and puts his arms together and then behind his head. He's so sexy and shit... I think I'm falling in love with him.