Ethan Cutkowski (smut) Army

My vibrator doesn't solve the problem anymore, I need him. I don't think any toy would solve my issue right now. I fucking miss him everyday, it's torture that we can't see each other.

Incoming call

I take off my robe and fix my hair I have been waiting for this call all night.

"Hey baby. Oh shit you look sexy. Is this all for me?" I nod my head, "Yes babe all of it." I slowly start taking off my lace bra, "Do you- honey what are you doing?" He asks nervously while looking around. I move my camera to angle my pussy, "Do you want this baby?" I ask while rubbing myself trying to get wet. "Oh fuck yes honey." He shifts in his chair and starts squeezing his boner. "Mmm I need you so bad." I move my thong to the side and expose my lips to him. He looks around one last time and unzips his pants and strokes his cock. I lick my fingers and start fingering myself. "Yeah baby, finger yourself." A moan escapes from my mouth and a loud crash was heard from his end. "Baby, I'll see you-" the call ended before he could finish his sentence. I sit up and call but it kept going to voicemail.

'What? What happened?'

3 days passed after that call and I was getting ready to go get some groceries. Stepping out of the shower and heading into my bedroom to get dressed. After gathering the coupons and my errands, I head out and lock the door behind me. I unlock the door and put my stuff on the passenger seat but from the drivers side. Arms were wrapped around my waist, "What the? Oh my god! Ethan!" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close for our lips to connect. "I fucking missed you honey." He says after we pull apart. "I did too. Let's go inside." I wink and quickly lock the door. We head inside Ethan drops his bag near the couch while I lock the front door. When I turn around he picks me up and takes me into the kitchen. He knocks the stuff down and starts kissing me. He takes off my clothes in a hurry and then he takes off his, leaving his dog tags on. He gently pushes me back and opens my legs wide. Ethan's tongue was licking my clit up and down, left to right then in a circular motion. "Ethan that feels so good, don't stop." He smirks while watching me moan.

After getting me wet he tells me to get on my hands and knees. "Mm look at that ass." He says slapping it and kissing it, Ethan positions me and he puts his tip in. "Oh yes baby." He starts to go in and out, "You need this cock right? Mmm I'm gonna give it to you, hard." Ethan slaps my ass harder and harder each time then pulls me close. "Aahhh Yes Ethan. I want it rough." Ethan goes harder and then he pulls my hair which makes me look up. "Suck my dick baby." I get on my knees on the floor and spit on the tip. I stretch my tongue out and slap his tip on it. Then I start bobbing my head in and out, he sucks in air then runs his hand through my hair. "Your lips and tongue baby, they feel so fucking good." His body tenses up and he moans louder, Ethan grabs my head and holds it in place and goes faster. His tip was going all the way to my throat and he was going all the way in. "Oh my god, I'm cumming baby." He slams all the way in and cumming down my throat. His salty, warm cum was trailing down my throat but there was so much some was escaping from my mouth. He slowly pulls away and helps me up. "Come on baby it's your turn." He leads me to the bedroom and he lays on his back. "Come here baby." I get on the bed and then on top of him. He positions me over his face and starts licking and kissing my pussy. "Yes Ethan, eat my pussy." I sort of move my hips to the feeling. Ethan places a hand on my boob and massages it, then he pinches my nipple. "I love that I'm sitting on your face baby." I moan and he moans in response while picking up the pace. "Keep going baby. I'm close." He goes faster and I start screaming his name, he knows I'm close. "Yes, yes!" My legs start to shake and my pussy was pulsating. "Fuck I'm cumming!" My juices drip into his mouth and I slip over to the headboard. Breathing heavy and gathering my composure to get off. I move my leg over and sit down on the bed. "That was great baby. We need to have as much sex as possible because I'm only going to be here for 4 days." I look over at him, "4 days?" He looks down at his hands, "Yeah.. I don't like it either baby but it was either 'go see your wife or stay here.' I wasn't about to stay there any longer, I needed to see you because I missed you so damn much." I tear rolls down my face, "It's been a year and I just feel so lost." He pulls me to his chest and holds me close, "I know baby, I feel the same way when I'm away. Just know that I love you no matter what, honey. You'll always be on my mind." He lifts my face and kisses me passionately. "I love you (y/n)." I put my forehead on his, "I love you too, Ethan. I won't give up on us, I love you too much." He smiles and rubs the bottom my lip with his thumb, "I only have 2 years left in the Army and after that we'll have all the sex and dates you want. And I know 2 years seems like a long time but look how fast this year went." I nod my head in response and it did go fast. "Let's get some sleep we'll do groceries tomorrow morning." He smiles and kisses me. I face my back to him and he pulls me close from behind. His breath was hot but it made me calm enough to fall into a deep sleep. Knowing that he was safe and right by my side.