Rami Malek (smut) Make up Sex

"I have no clue why you're making a big deal out of this Rami, most girls smack their boyfriends ass."
"Yes y/n but not in public!" Rami is making a big deal out of this for no reason. "Rami you're overreacting for no reason." He scoffs and shakes his head, "over reacting? No y/n what if I smacked your ass in public? Would you be embarrassed?!"
"No I would've twerked on you." Rami clenched his jaw and looked away, "That's trashy y/n..."
"Trashy?! Rami not everything has to be so serious!" I grab my jacket and purse then make my way to the door. "Where are you going!?"
"I'm obviously leaving!"

I slam the door behind me and make my way down stairs. I'm leaving our mansion that's in both of our names. Getting in my car and heading to Starbucks to get a tea.

After getting my tea and sitting in traffic for an hour I finally arrive to the mall. Some how the mall calms me, seeing everyone have a good time shopping and spending time is just satisfying in a non creepy way. I turned my phone off when I left the house so I couldn't get nonstop buzzing.

Hours went by and I finally decided to see what Rami said on the text messages and voicemails he sent. When Rami is mad at me he always leaves messages. I wait for my phone to power on and my phone couldn't stop buzzing. "Okay, okay. Chill out before I throw you." I said to my phone and then the person next to me just looked at me weird and confused. "Sorry.." I quickly get up and make my way out of the mall.

Getting in my car I listened to the previous message that was twenty minutes ago.

"Baby, y/n I'm sorry okay? Can you please come home? I worried about you now and I just want to apologize babe. I love you."

A tear rolled down my cheek and then I put my car in reverse. The drive felt so long and lonely. I hate when we argue about stupid shit, we let little things get in our heads.

Getting home I open the door and Rami was nowhere insight so I headed upstairs and went in our room. Rami was asleep on the bed with tissues everywhere.

Fuck. This is my fault.

"Rami, baby." I gently shake him and he gets up quickly then hugs me tightly. "Baby I missed you. Look I'm sorry I was wrong for snapping at you." I calm him down by wrapping my arms around his neck. "Baby let's just agree that we shouldn't let little things get to us. I hate arguing and it's becoming a lot more frequent lately." Rami nods his head and gives me another hug.

We pull apart and he pulls my zipper down on my jacket. "What's this?" I smirk and then grins, "I thought since we made up we can have make up sex." His eyelids were red but his eyes were so beautiful in the moon light that was coming in the giant window. He takes off my jacket and Rami picks up my shirt. I take off his shirt and our adrenaline was rushing. Rami pushes me on the bed and then gets on top of me.

Rami loves to take control and make me feel good. He unclamped my bra and squeezes my boobs. Rami started biting and sucking my neck to mark that I'm his. "Fuck Rami." Is what managed to escape my mouth then he starts to dry hump me. His bulge was hitting me in the right spot and he was so hard. Rami stops giving me a hickey and then kisses me, wrapping his tongue with mine.

We pull away after some time to breathe and he pulls off my pants. Rami loves teasing me by placing a finger on my clit and then dragging it down. "You're wet already baby. I love that." Rami spreads my legs wider and then makes me hold them open while he pulls aside my underwear and licks my sensitive clitoris. I look at him hungrily and mentally beg for him to not stop. Rami licks faster and then moves his head side to side making more of an affect. I move my body and moan loudly.

Rami stops and then sits down then pulls me on top of him. He slowly inserts me and I rolled my eyes back to his length. "Yes Rami."
"You're all mine baby girl." Rami whispers while I go in and out. He goes back to attacking my neck and I was getting us all wet. It was all on his legs and mine too. "Oh my god, you're so wet. That's so fucking sexy." Rami kisses me and then he starts rubbing my clit with one hand. Then he other hand was slapping my ass hard. "Go faster." I pick up the pace and he slaps again. "Come on y/n fuck me like you hate me!" I got faster and harder while growling in pleasure and motivation.

Rami repeatedly slaps my ass and he was moaning my name repeatedly with each slap. "Yes baby, keep going." My walls were tightening and I was coming on him. "Oh my god, yes I'm coming!" Slowly coming to a stop Rami pulls out and then makes me get on my knees on the floor. He was stroking his dick and looking at me while doing that. Rami grabbed a huge chunk of my hair and pulled me closer to his dick. His tip would touch my forehead and I noticed his balls were close to my mouth. I started licking them and he was close to coming. "Keep doing that y/n." He closed his eyes and knitted his brows then quickly looked down and aimed at my face. His hot come covered my eyes and mouth. There was so much and it was so sticky. "Ohh fuck yes." Rami keeps stroking and slowly coming to a stop. He let go of his hard dick and it bounced on my face. Taking it in with my mouth to make him want more for later. "You are so sexy baby." Rami bends down and kisses my lips. He didn't care if it was his semen on his taste buds.

Pulling away, "Now let's get you cleaned up baby." Rami helping me up and leading me to the bathroom and getting a bath ready.