Mark Wahlberg (smut) Sugar Daddy II

A week has passed and ever since the dinner I haven't got a text or call from Mark. I thought about moving on and be someone else's sugar baby but something tells me not to. Like I get a guilty feeling if I just move on.

I get a text from my best friend Cynthia and she asked if I was down to come to this party she was having. I replied that I would be there tonight.

I get dressed and I feed my cat before heading out

I get dressed and I feed my cat before heading out. "Bye Freya momma is gonna be back but hella drunk." I pet her before heading out and grab my clutch then lock the door behind me.

I arrive to the party and the block was really packed. There was cars everywhere and I parked pretty far. Arriving to the house I searched all downstairs for my friend. She was nowhere to be found.

I grabbed a drink and headed to the living room where everyone was dancing. The music was loud and everyone was having a good time. "Damn girl, why don't you let me take you to my car? I'll show your cute ass a good time." Some creepy and ugly douche just came up to me and said that nasty shit. "Umm how about no?" I walk away to avoid him but he grabs my arm and tries to pull me to him. "Fuck off creep-o!" I shove him away to make my point across.

"Hey! Did you hear my girlfriend?! She said let lost you fuckin creep." The creepy guy was face to face with Mark and it caught me off guard. "Oh yeah what the fuck are you going-" Mark wrapped one hand around his neck and started to choke him. "Listen here motherfucker. If you ever come near my girl again I promise that I will torture you to the point where you lose your mind and then kill you to put you out of your misery! Get the fuck out of here!"

Mark threw him aside and then grabbed my hand softly leading me out of the party. What he said gave me chills and it kind of turned me on. It made me bite my lip and smirk.

He leads me to the front yard, "Y/n what are you doing here?" I shrug my shoulders and I look to the ground messing with the grass with my heel. "Y/n..." Mark picks my head up with his hand and makes me look into his eyes. "I didn't forget about you I just had a lot of business to attend. I bought a car dealership and I have a new movie coming out." I pull him in and hug him closely. "I missed you. I know that our relationship only consists of-" Mark kisses me and he sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"Let's go back to my hotel baby." We head down the street and we get in his Ferrari. He rushes to the hotel and grips my leg all along the way. Mark moves his hand more up my dress. He looks at me with a hungry look and starts to rub me while I was still wearing my panties. I moan a little and he likes that I react. Suddenly he puts his hand through my panties and rubs a little more aggressively. I open my legs a little wider and let him take control.

Mark looks back at the road and then at me. "I want it now, please." He nods his head and speeds up the car to the hotel.

When we arrived he threw his keys at the valet and we both rushed in to a elevator. It was only the both of us and we decided to get a head start. We both made out I wrapped my smooth leg around him and he thrusted his pelvis on mine. Mark pinned my wrists to the wall and started kissing my neck. His stubble was tickling me and he wasn't trying to so he bites my neck a little.

The elevator dings after a couple of minutes of making out some more. We made it to the room and I immediately dropped my purse on the floor while taking off my heels. He starts to undress and so do I. Mark undresses all the way down to his boxers and I just had my panties on. He picks me up and then takes me to the bed. I giggle has I put my forehead against his. "I missed you a lot y/n." Mark gently sets me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

I smile and start to kiss him gently. Mark opens the nightstand drawer and takes out a condom. He opens it and puts it on.

He looks into my eyes and gently brushes back some hair behind my ear. Mark slowly inserts me and slowly starts to thrust. Looking down I see the motion and the sight of his pelvis plowing into me. I look into his eyes and I saw that he was enjoying himself. "Y/n..." he whispers my name as he gets weaker. Mark was not fucking me at this point, he was making love to me.

I push him to his back and get on top of him. I insert him slowly and start to move my body. "I love you Mark." I slip out while going gently and slowly on his dick. "I love you too y/n." I was surprised with his reply and look down at him. Mark placed his hands on my waist and controlled me a little. We both moaned at the same time. "I'm close baby." Mark says to me while looking at the sight that he couldn't stop staring at. "I'm coming!" I speed up just a little and our skin make a slapping sound hitting each other. My stomach tightens and Marks body tensed up. He takes his hand and placed it underneath my chin to pull my head to his level.

Mark wanted me to stare into his eyes as I sort of left my body. I moaned really loud with him. We both came together and I slowed down. I was still on top of him but my head was in his chest. "Are you alright?" He asks a little concerned. "Yeah just tired and weak right now." Mark chuckles a little and starts to play with my hair.

"Did you mean that?" He sparks up a conversation out of nowhere. I picked up my head and looked into his eyes. "I love you?" Mark nods his head and looked eager for a response. "I mean it. That's why I was mad at you because I wanted you to be in my life. I wanted you to be mine." Mark wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. "Well I'm not going anywhere y/n. I'm staying with you from now on."