James Franco (smut) Cowboy

"Hey babe I'm home!" James says while closing the door behind him. "I'm in the kitchen!" He walks in and hugs me from behind. "Hey whatcha doin?" He whispers in my ear and then licks my neck. I let out a little moan and smile, "I'm meal prepping for the week. Did you get the part?" He chuckles and puts the script in front of me. "Yup and you're going to laugh." I turn down the stove and grab the script. It was only 2 papers and I looked at him confused. "Are you only there for thirty seconds?" James laughs and raises my head to meet his. "I got like a 20 minute window. It's basically a short story the only thing I need to get down is the accent." I raise my brow, "Accent?"

This next part will forever be a turn on. "Yeah darlin' an accent 'cause its a western. I just need to make my voice a little deep and different." He grabs my waist and pulls me close. James boner was bulging on my vagina so I bit my lip in response. "I need to cook.." He smirks at me. "You can cook later baby, I need you right now." He attacks my neck and picks me up then puts me on the counter. He pulls my shirt down then rips it open then he puts my boobs in his mouth. James was sucking my nipples while I was getting him to take off his shirt. He takes off my shorts and then picks me up then takes me to the couch.

"I'm so hard." He says laying me down and taking off his pants with his underwear. James kisses my stomach then he pulls my underwear down with his teeth. He takes off my underwear in a hurry then licks my pussy. "Oh fuck!" I tilt my head back in response to him quickly licking my clit. He is so good at making me wet and wanting more. James stops and positions himself to insert inside me. He takes his tip and looks into my eyes, his cock slides in and I roll my eyes back. James keeps looking into my eyes and starts off slow. He starts to moan and so do I, "Yes baby just like that." I wrap my legs around him and he picks up the pace just a little. "You're so beautiful (y/n). Your body is so perfect." He says then kisses my lips while still pumping. "Talk in that accent." I laugh and so does he, "Mm, yes ma'am." James goes faster and I rub my clit, "James I'm gonna cum!"

He pulls out and gets up, "What are you doing?" He holds up a finger and smirks while walking away. A minute later he comes back with a cowboy hat and a weird smile. "Oh my god." I face palm and laugh, "Are you for real?" James nods his head, "Can't get in the role, if I'm not in character." I roll my eyes and smile like an idiot. James lays me down and spreads my legs. "Sorry to keep you waitin' ma'am but I promise its worth it." He puts his cock in me and goes fast. I was gripping the couch and looking into his eyes. "You like that? Do you want more?" I bite my lip and he smirks.

James pulls out and lays down, "Come on, ride me... cowgirl." He says the last part by putting the cowboy hat on me while I position myself. I insert him in me and my juices were dripping on him. He takes his finger and picks up, then licks, "Mm you taste good baby girl." I start going in and out, his cock felt so good. I could feel him pulsating a little. James puts his hands on my ass and moves my hips to guide me. "Spank me." I say shyly while a little bit of blush appears on my face. James gently rubs my ass then smacks it hard. I pick up my pace and he smacks again, making me moan loudly. "Your pussy feels so good and you're so wet baby." James says while I go a little faster. He starts to rub my clit while sucking my boob. "Mmm yes, this cock is all mine." I was so close to coming so I looked at him hungrily and proceeded to fuck him harder. His body was tensing up and my walls were tightening. "Oh fuck yes." He yells, pulls out and cums on my pussy. My legs were shaking and giving out so my body just collapsed on him. We were breathing heavy but with time we had it under control. "I needed that. Thank you cowgirl." James kisses my forehead and then my lips when I looked up at him. "Yeah me too."

James and I cuddled on the couch while staring into space. He twirls my hair on his finger while I slowly start to fall asleep. "You falling asleep?" I shake my hand no and he chuckles. "You should go practice your lines." He grabs the blanket at the end and covers both of us. "I can practice my lines later. Right now I just want to cuddle and spend time with you." I kiss him and his tongue was fighting mine. "Are you up for another round later?" James raises his brows quickly, "Yeah, later. I would really like if you could suck my dick."
"That's what I was going to do anyways... daddy." I whisper the last part in his ear. "Oh you're trying to get pregnant, now?" He says jokingly because he knows that he loves getting called that. "I meant, sir." James didn't want to wait long so he got me on my hands and knees. Guess it's round 2 for cowboy James.