Louis Tomlinson | Street Fight

This was requested from AstonFan  I hope you like it!

"Okay I'll meet you there just wait for us." I hang up and then walk to my friend. "Hey dude I'm going to this after party at a friends house so I'm going to get you a cab." I pull out my phone and dial for a cab. "No! Let's keep the paaartyy going!" My friend smacks my phone and it was knocked out of my hand. The screens cracked and then my phone wasn't working anymore when I picked it up. "Are you fucking serious?! I just bought this phone last week! You owe me a phone."
"I don't owe you shit.." I shake my head and bite my lip. "I just bought this iPhone X last damn week. You're getting me another one!" I step to her face and then she sucker punched me and when I tackled her to the ground punching her face in. "Get the fuck off of me!" She slurs her words hard and then hiccups. "I'm calling the cops!" A random person says while on the phone.

I grab my purse and broken phone then start running. I didn't know where to go without looking suspect so I stopped at a park. "This should be normal." I say sarcastically to myself while getting on the swing.

After a few minutes of swinging I saw someone quickly flash a light. It was a cop and he didn't notice me right away. I quickly hid behind a plastic wall and hoped that he didn't see me. I tried not to move as much and finally there was a light on my feet. The cop said something on his walkie talkie to the other cop. "Come on out ma'am." I get up and raise my hands while getting out, "please don't shoot me."
"I'm not going to shoot you, relax and come forward." The officer said calmly. I walked up to him while he still shined the light all over me. "Are you checking me out?"
"Ma'am I'm not checking you out. I'm just trying to fit the description that the man gave me." I rolled my eyes and remembered the guy that was going to call the cops on me.

"Listen I've never been in trouble before and this is my first time. I'm sorry that I lost my temper but I have a valid reason why I did. Plus my friend and I always get into arguments so it's normal. This was just a small hiccup." I explain to the cop and hope that he understands. "So what's the reason then?" I take out out my phone from my purse and show him the cracked screen. "Yikes is it new?"
"Yep." I nod his hand in understanding. "Well I understand but there could've been a different outcome. Turn around please." The cop cuffs me, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." The cop reads me my rights and then escorted me to the car.

I started crying because I couldn't believe that I was going to jail. The cop put me in the back along with my friend and I looked at her. "I'm sorry." I say to her truthfully. "Where are we going?" She says still drunk and I couldn't help but laugh then eventually went back to crying. The cop that arrested me came in before his partner, "y/n don't worry you and your friend will be okay. If this helps I admire your honesty, not a lot of people make this job easy so thank you." Your welcome? But that doesn't help that I'm going to jail.. cute guy.

Pulling up to the station my friend and I were separated when we walked in. I went with the cute cop and my friend needed to sleep it off so she was placed in a cell. The cops sets me down next to his desk. "Is there any chance that I could have water?" He smiles and then leaves the area. I wanted to know more about him so I look around and see his name on his desk. I push the chair back making it tilt on the back legs of the chair and read his name tag. "Louis Tomlinson." Hmm. I look at his wall that divided the desk next to him and notice that he loved baseball. "Texas Rangers." I smile and I used to go to baseball games with my dad but I moved out so I haven't seen a live one in a while. I still watch the games on tv. "Here's your water and a doughnut. Incase you're hungry." I drink the water and then stuff my face with the doughnut. Louis was staring while getting a new file and then he clicks his pen. "So do you have a I.D. or drivers license?" I show him my back pocket and he carefully digs in. He starts to fill out a report and it still didn't feel real.

"So let me get the story straight you hit your friend and then ran away because you were scared?" I nod my head and he sighs softly. "Okay y/n you seem like a nice person and if it was up to me I would let you and your friend go but I'm just doing my job. So please don't hate me but you won't see a judge until Monday." I close my eyes and accept that this is a problem that I can't run away from. Louis puts me in a cell and he smiled as he was closing it. That smile isn't a regular smile that means something.

As time went on officers called it a night and the only one that was left was Louis and his partner. I fell asleep against the wall and barely holding myself up. I didn't want to put my head on where these girls sat. "Hey.. y/n." I wake up and look up to see Louis on the other side. "Hey.. Louis." I say playfully and try to pull it off cool. "How do you know my name?"
"It's on your desk. I had to tilt my chair back which was dangerous for me so.." I trailed off and making things awkward. Louis crosses his arms, "what else do you know about me?" I couldn't tell if he was pissed or he was just curious. "Well I know that you like baseball and the same team as me. Go rangers. I also know that you love music especially Queen. They're pretty bad ass and I've watched Bohemian Rhapsody like four times now." Louis grins and then blushes a little. "If this is your way of trying to win your way out all I have to say is you almost had me." Louis smiled and it was the most beautiful thing ever about this man. "Well you can't say I didn't try. Just kidding." I placed my hands on the bars and leaned in closer, "I also think your cute."
"Me too." Louis does the unexpected and kisses me through the bars. When he pulls way he smiles, "when this is all over I would like to take you out if that's okay." I bite my lip and nod my head. My cheeks were red and I stepped away and so did he. "I have a date with a hot cop." I say to a lady sitting in the corner. She was dirty and a big woman, "good for you toots." Her voice startled me because it was a smokers voice so I nodded my head and then faced the other way.