Jordan Fisher (smut) 10th Date

10th date I know right? Sounds dumb?

It actually isn't. I've been dating this guy for about four months and things are going pretty good. Besides the fact that he's a singer and he's gone most of the time. But yes on the 10th date that's when I start to show a little bit of affection. I let the person make the first move or I make the first move of kissing them. This might sound like a joke but it's good to be patient.

Ding dong

My doorbell rang and I quickly put some perfume on my wrists. Rubbing it quickly and the making my way to the door. Opening it I was presented with Jordan, "Hey you look great y/n." I smile showing some teeth then I noticed he changed, "your hair.." I say while staring at it. "Uuh is it bad? I can change it back if you want-" I shake my head then turn to get my wallet.

I close the door then lock it. "It's different and it caught me off guard." Jordan nods his head and then takes my hand to help me down the stairs then leads me to his car. "So what are we doing today?"
"I think it'll be cool if we went roller skating." I nod my head and then immediately think about busting my ass like ten times. "Have you ever went roller blading before?"
"Once and I fell left and right." Jordan chuckled and it was the cutest thing ever. "Well I'm going to make sure you don't fall. You'll be with me every second." I blush at what he said and then notice that we were coming up to the skating rink.

Jordan paid this time because last time I paid. That's kind of our thing we take turns. Jordan happily took off his shoes and then put the skates on like a excited little kid. I wasn't that excited but I needed to suck it up and just try to enjoy the night.

"Alright let's go." Jordan starts skating away and I was just still sitting down on the bench. I need help getting up and moving sir. "I'm just kidding, let me help you." He picks me up slowly and then leads me to the floor. "Oh my gosh. This is so scary." Jordan lightly pushed me forward and I was by myself for a bit rolling forward. Then he hugged me from behind and pushed the both of us forward. "See it's not that bad right?" I couldn't speak because the way he had his arms around my waist was the greatest feeling. I feel like he's trying to work his way up to the move. Jordan picks up my arms and then I realized we did the pose on the titanic.

"Wow these are really good cheese fries." Jordan says while biting into a few fries. I sip the drink we shared which was a sprite. "Yeah I've never had cheese fries so this is a first."
"What do you like to eat?" He asks curiously. "This is going to sound boring but mainly organic food." Jordan wipes his hands with a napkin and sips some soda. "Well my diet consists of ramen cups, fruit roll ups.." He trails off and then smiles, signaling that he's joking. Jordan stares into my eyes and he couldn't help himself. "What? Is something wrong?" Shaking his head, "no it's just you're a beautiful woman." I blush then shake my head while looking down.

Jordan leaned over the table and I picked my head up then he kissed me softly. I was not expecting that and it really surprised me. "S-Sorry y/n I should've asked."
"No it's okay.. I liked that." I smile and he does too. Jordan gets out of his seat then sits next to me. He kisses me again but this time it was with tongue but we did more than just kissing we made out. I held his hand and we decided that we should leave.

Getting back to my house I walk up to my door and then turn to Jordan. "I had fun tonight either way I almost fell like a hundred times." We both giggle and he looks at me a way that tells me he's not ready to go. "Y/n.. I want to take this to the next thing. I want you." He steps towards me and Jordan places his hands on my waist, then pulls me close to him. I quickly head to my door and unlocked it. Getting in I signal him to come in and he starts kissing me. I back him up to the door making it close. Jordan turned me around and I had my back to the door.

Jordan takes off his denim jacket then picks me up and takes me to the room. He lays me down and takes off his jeans. I take off my shirt and then my shorts. I've honestly been waiting for this moment and now that it's here I just want to do it already. Jordan took off everything then he climbed between me. "Y/n.. I'm glad we're doing this but I want to do it slow because I want to see how you react." I smile and he adjusts himself. Jordan stares into my eyes and his tip was touching my clit. He was big and long, his member hurt me but I didn't want him to stop. I close my eyes then arch my back. My body touched his body and he was warm. This was something new, I'm used to the rough sex but this was different. A soft touch makes you feel special, like how a woman should be treated.

Jordan pecked my lips then put his index finger in my mouth, "suck." I do as he says and Jordan was enjoying it. "Goddamn.." Jordan goes a little faster. He leans in to whisper in my ear, "I want you to come, hard. Then when you do, in the morning I'll eat you. I bet you taste so good, so sweet." I start to rub my clit and look into his light brown eyes. He was a beautiful sight. Moaning while tilting his head back and still thrusting in me. His skin was slapping against mine and it gave it a little bit of a vibration. "Jordan please. I want it harder." I moan and stare into his eyes, Jordan does the same. He picks up the pace and he felt so good that I immediately wrapped my legs around him. Jordan moaned a few curse words and then my name under his breath.

Some sweat came off his body and I was close to my climax, "I'm going to come!" Jordan sped up and I pulled him to my forehead to make him know that I like when he fucks me good. I had a tightening in my stomach and my walls tightened around his dick. "Oh damn girl, you're tight as fuck." Jordan rolls his eyes back and then laughs a little, "So this is a little embarrassing but I haven't finished yet. Do you think I can finish on you?" I nod my head and Jordan suddenly turns me on my stomach then he bounces his dick on my ass cheeks and then he starts stroking his dick. Jordan picked up where he left off and I decided to help him a little. "Come on baby I want you to come on me." he strokes faster and I could tell he was close so I started shaking my ass at him. The next minute I felt his semen on my ass cheeks. I look back at him and smile, "That was hot Jordan." He smiles and then he puts his shirt on. He was leaving? Was this just a one time thing? "Listen.. I enjoyed this very much and I like you a lot. I have a grave yard shift and I need to go but I look forward to seeing you again y/n." Jordan kisses my forehead and then leaves to work.