Ben Barnes (smut) Yes Daddy

Rough play and name calling in this one shot.

"Come in get undressed and put your hair in a French braid. After you're ready sit down on the floor with your legs crossed." After he leaves the room I quickly take off my clothes and sit crisscross while braiding my hair. I'm really looking forward to this because I've wanted this for a long time.

After about a few minutes I stay crisscross and I hear the door open. I straighten my posture and footsteps are heard walking towards me. He stops right he hind me and my breathing gets heavier. My blood rushes through my body and my clitoris pulsates to the thought of him touching me. "Put this on." He holds out a blindfold and I take it then put it on. "Do you remember what to call me?" His deep voice asks me.

"Yes... daddy."

He walks in front of me by the sounds of his footsteps and he helps me up to my feet. Ben walks away to get something and comes back to me, "Do you remember the safe word?" I gulp, "Yes." Ben smacks my lips with a leather crop. "Yes, what?" He orders. "Yes, sir." My vagina was pulsating and I craved him. He helps me up and ties my arms and legs; they were spread out. It was really quiet for a few minutes, I was actually getting kind of worried. Then out of nowhere he leans forward and whips my pussy. It landed right on my clit so it made me jump up. "Oh shit." Uh-oh that wasn't supposed to slip out. "What did you say?" I was excited and scared at this moment, "N-Nothing."
"No, say it and I told you to call me daddy." He smacks my lips again with the crop. "I said oh shit, daddy." He puts the crop down and untied me then threw me on the bed. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, baby girl." I was face first on the silk sheet.

He took my arms and cuffed them together. "Are you ready for your punishment?"
"Yes daddy." I say immediately. He rips open a condom and rolls it on. Daddy smacks my ass hard then slowly makes his way inside me. "Ohh fuck yes." My hair gets pulled tightly making me look back. "Are you daddy's little slut?"
"Yes daddy." He pulls my hair a little harder and he starts fucking me. He lets go of my hair and places a hand on my other cheek and he starts slapping it. I start moaning and he goes deeper in me. I scream with pleasure, "you're so wet, you little slut." My legs started shaking and I was close to collapsing because I was feeling weak.

Daddy started going faster in me and I moaned loudly. "I can feel you cumming baby girl. Cum on me." He picks me up and puts my back to his chest then starts squeezing my boobs. "Your body is so beautiful." He whispered in my ear while still fucking me. I back into him, one good time and I release on him. That was the best sex I've ever had in a while.

He quickly pulls out and takes off the condom and has me on my knees only. Daddy gets on his feet on the bed and he makes me open my mouth and I stare into his eyes before he makes me choke on his cock. He was hitting the back of my throat and I was gagging hard. "Love your pretty pink lips on my cock." He goes hard and faster in my mouth and then looks down at me. "You like when I fuck your mouth you whore?" I slightly nod my head and he holds my head in place and pulls out. I was gasping for air and I hunched over to catch my breath. "Get up. Now." He demands and then he shoved his cock back in. Daddy slaps my face and then slaps the other side. "You like when I slap you?" He bites his lip and I beg with my eyes for him to be more rough.

He pushed me off of him and pushed me to the headboard. My back was against it and he started choking me. "I like this daddy." I say struggling to catch my own breath. He starts stroking his cock and watches how I'm struggling to breathe. "Ohh fuck baby girl, you're so sexy." He started moaning loudly while stroking his cock fast. "You make daddy so hard." He lets me breathe and stops and has me get on my knees again. He heads for the wall and picks out a collar and walks to me then puts the leather collar on me. He grabbed the chain that was attached to it and pulls it. Which makes me get closer to his cock. Daddy puts his tip in my mouth and he continues to stroke. "I only want your lips on my tip baby girl." I twirl my tongue around and moan making vibrations to make him go more crazy. He tilts his head a little and pulls me closer. "You're such a good girl, trying to make daddy cum all in your mouth." I stare into his eyes and he bites his bottom lip. He makes me deep throat his cock and I couldn't breathe this time. He was slapping my cheek and then my ass repeatedly. I tried to pull away for air but I couldn't, "I'm so close baby girl, ohh yes make daddy cum." I was managing my breathing and then I felt a hot and thick substance down my throat. His body was shaking and his core was tightening up. "You better swallow for daddy." He kept cumming for a while and I was swallowing like a good girl.

Finally he pulls out and I stay on my knees and wait for him to say when it's okay to move freely. He was wiping off all the access and he came to me to take off the collar. Putting it up and coming back to gently kiss me. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says taking off the cuffs and then rubbing my wrists gently. They left marks but I will cherish these marks. He picks me up and he puts me in the tub then runs some warm water. "You can call me Ben, it's nice to meet you." I shake his hand and he starts to wash my body. I met Ben on a kink app last month and today well.. we "met up."

"I hope we can do this again sometime." I smirk and look into his dark eyes. "Maybe I can take control." His brows rise, "Woah let's take it one step at a time." He winks.