Jamie Dornan (smut) Doc

"Hello I'm Doctor Dornan, are you having a good morning so far?" I sit up straight while the doctor comes in. "Yes, what about you?" Honestly I didn't care about asking him that but I just felt like I needed to be nice or something. "I'm good just having some problems with the office." He closes the file and sets it down on the counter. "Okay I'm going to do the usual check your ears, blood pressure and pretty much what a check up needs." I nod my head and he turns to take off his coat and then he rolls up his sleeves. I won't lie it's hot when a guy wears a formal getup and rolls his sleeves.

He checks my ears and I think there wasn't nothing wrong because he didn't say anything. Doctor Dornan checks my blood pressure and when he was done squeezing he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He was so handsome his eyes made me weak in the knees. After he was done checking everything he writes something down on the clip board. "Is there something wrong?" I ask nervously. "No, you're healthy. You have nothing to worry about but there is one more thing I want to check if that's alright? It requires you to take off your clothes, you'll be in a hospital gown of course." The doctor reassured. It sounded a little weird and skeptical but I don't know anything about medicine and he is a professional. "Okay." I agree. He smiles weakly and gets up then hands me a gown from the top cabinet. "I'll be outside just knock on the door when you're ready." He steps out and I start to get dressed. I sneaked to his clipboard and checked to see if there was a check up for something else. I couldn't understand all the medical stuff, I don't even know I tried to though.

I knock on the door and sit on the cushioned table. "Okay." He takes out these legs attached to the table and he tells me, "alright place your feet here." I look and he wanted me to spread my legs. I blush and shyly look down. "Do you want another doctor to come in? Preferably a woman?" I quickly shake my head and I move myself back then prop my legs up. "Bring yourself a little closer to the edge." I move down more and he takes a long dildo-like stick and puts some lube on it. "What's this for?" "Standard procedure, nothing to be afraid of." He reminds me and slowly puts it in me. I grip the table and he notices. It hurt and felt good as the same time, it's weird. The fact that a gorgeous man is staring down on my lady part is embarrassing and sort of a turn on.

Suddenly I feel my clit being touched and rubbed in a circular motion. I was laying flat on my back and I move my head up to see him look at me hungrily. My face was scarlet red and I put my head back down. Enjoying him touching me in the right way. His breathing was getting deeper and suddenly there was a knock at the door. He quickly removes his fingers and gets back to searching if there's something wrong. A nurse came in and she was making sure everything was in order. "Does she need more time?" He glances at me and smiles a bit. "Yeah, it'll be a while. I need to make sure she's okay." He says the last part while looking at me. The nurse nods her head and walks out. He quickly gets up and locks the door. I was helping myself up and he makes his way to me. He starts to rub my inner thighs and he gets really close to my vagina. I bite my lip in response and he meets me at my face. "I'm going to make you feel good, so good you'll want more. Do you want that?" I nod my head and I started blushing again. "I like when you blush, it's cute." He moves back and sits down on his chair. He slowly starts playing with my clit again this time he was going fast halfway and the other half he was going slow. Teasing me and making me want more of him. Little moans escaped my mouth and I just couldn't take all of this teasing anymore.

I stopped his hand and begged, "Doctor Dornan please.." I sit up by my elbows. "Please what?" He asks knowing what I want but he wants me to say it. "I want more."
"You want me?" He unraveled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. "Yes." I say under my breath. He opens a drawer and takes out a condom and he opens it then slips it on. His eyes met mine before he carefully slid himself in. We both moaned when he first made his way in. He looks into my eyes and watches me react to his size. "Oh fuck." My eyes cross while I'm tilting my head back and they eventually roll. He doesn't even need me to tell him to pick up the pace, he already does it. I met his ear with my lips and whisper, "You like fucking your patients doc?" He moans at the dirty talk and says, "Only you." He fires back. He slams into me and his knees were hitting the metal part and we were making noise but I don't think he cared. He picked himself up and took off his shirt. Then he was caressing my body from my waist to my breasts. "Your body is so sexy." He immediately places his tongue gently on my stomach and licks up to my breast and starts sucking it while still fucking me. He squeezes my other boob with a free hand and he rubs my clit with the other. "I'm so close.." I say and he picks up the pace and stops sucking my breast. "Cum on me. I want it." He says aggressively and picks my right leg up and pounds in me hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." My walls start to tighten and my body contorts. I close my eyes and cum on his lengthy penis. He still pumps a bit and then he makes me get on my knees. "Now it's my turn." He slips off the condom and throws it aside then stares at me while stroking his cock. "Talk to me baby." I grab my breasts and look up at him. "Do you want to cum on these?" He opens his mouth to moan but nothing comes out. He looks back into my eyes, "No, I want to cum on that pretty little face of yours." He grabs me by my jaw and brings me closer. "Beg." I think of something quickly, "I need help doctor, I need your cum on me." I say begging and licking my lips then biting them. Doctor Dornan immediately cums after that and it landed on my face. It was hot and thick, I opened my mouth to breathe and he thought it was a welcoming entrance for his dick. So he shoved it in and continued to cum in my mouth. When he was done he pulled out and a string of spit was attached and he grabbed a towel for me. "That was great." He says putting on his clothes. "Yeah that was."

He was writing something down while I was getting dressed. "Here that's your next appointment and that's my number if you feel like scheduling early." He winks then grabs his coat on the way out.

Scheduling early huh?