Theo James (smut) Office Sex

So my name is y/n and I like Theo but I don't think he notices me. It bothers me that I can't break out of this boundary to talk to him. He's so cute and nice to everyone and me well.. I have braces and I look hideous. Dressing nice helps but these train tracks just hold me back. I don't talk around him because I don't want him to know that I have these.

Kate is my only friend at work so her and I goof around a lot. "Ow, don't flick a rubber band at me." Kate signals behind me and Theo was looking for someone. When we locked eyes I quickly looked the other way. He was heading my way and when he arrived at my desk, I couldn't believe how hot I was getting. "Hey y/n there's some papers that Tim wanted you to sign and file. So I'm just here to give them to you." I gently take them and nod my head while staring at my desk. "Okay, I'll see you around."

"What the hell y/n? You should've seen the way you brushed him off." Kate comes around and smacks my arm. "Kate he will never like me okay? Just drop it." Kate rolls her eyes and says, "I'm going to talk about you when I see him in the lunch room." I look up at Kate with my eyes widen. "No Kate, I swear if you do."
"Then you better talk to him first." She smiles. "You know I can't."
"You can y/n he won't care that you have braces. He might even think they're sexy." I shake my head and brush off the conversation.

While filling out paperwork I was jamming out to my music. I didn't really pay too attention to my surroundings but I should've. My timer went off to tell me that it was time to eat lunch. I work so hard that I have to have a timer. "Hey Kate it's-" I look up and Kate was gone. "Shit." I whisper and quickly up to head to the lunch room. Sure enough Kate was there talking to Theo.

'Oh my god. She did not...'

"Hey y/n I'm done with lunch so I'll see you later." She kinda shoves me towards Theo and I stumbled. "Come sit down, enjoy your lunch." I go to the fridge and take out my salad then sit across from him. "So Kate tells me that you like me." I face palm and he takes my forearm to pull away my hand. "Don't worry, I like you too. I find you interesting, although I don't understand why you give me the cold shoulder." I put my hand over my mouth and say, "I'm sorry, I just get really nervous when I'm around you." My cheeks start to get red, "You don't have to be nervous around me."
"I mean it's kind of hard not to, have you seen yourself? You're..." oh god.. never mind. "I'm what? Come on, say it." There was a pause in the room, "You're... handsome." He gently moves my hand out of the way of my mouth. "Smile for me." I smile with no teeth. "No, with your teeth."

'Well.. it was nice knowing you.'

I smile with my train tracks showing, he places a thumb on my bottom lip then rubs. "I like your braces a lot. They look great on you. They're actually a turn on..." Him touching me made me want to kiss him so badly. Theo must've noticed that my breathing was getting heavy as he was touching me. "You okay?" I nod my head yes and he moves his thumb up which makes it go into my mouth. At first I didn't know what he was doing but Theo started going in and out. I sucked his thumb and then he stopped to kiss me. In the inside I was screaming because I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Meet me in the storage room in 5 minutes, okay?" He breathes heavy and makes his way out the lunch room. I close my Tupperware and put it back in the fridge. I make my way to the ladies room and brush my teeth. 5 minutes had passed and I was making my way to the storage room. When I opened the door my heart was beating fast because I think I know what was going to happen. The door closed behind me and someone from behind locked it. Theo had locked the door and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Do you think about me at your desk?" I slowly nod my head. "Have you... touched yourself and thought of me?" I nod my head again. Theo unbuckles his belt and his pants walking towards me. He has me against some shelves and whispers in my ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?" He looks into my eyes after asking that, "Yes.." I say nervously and softly. Theo starts to unbutton my shirt while kissing me. I help by unzipping my skirt and letting it hit the floor. Theo takes my shirt off and then slides his hand through my underwear. "Mmm you've been thinking about me today huh?" I moan and nod my head while my cheeks were blushing. Theo takes off my underwear and then my bra. He pushes the stuff off the table that was in the room. He sits me down and opens my legs, then rubs his tip to get it wet. "You're so wet y/n, it's so hot." Theo slowly puts his tip in and out to ease it in. "You're so tight y/n." Theo slides all the way in and I gasp loudly. "Shh, Do you want people to know that we're being naughty?" Shake my head no. He starts to go slowly and I wanted more of his cock. I was craving it.

Theo kisses me while still going slow. His bottom lip made me bite it and kiss him again. He pulls me closer to the edge of the table and starts to pick up the pace. He's not going too fast but not too slow either. "Oh yes Theo, fuck me harder please." He holds my waist down and goes faster. Theo licks his fingers and then rubs my clit, which arches my back. "Mm you like that? Are you going to cum?" I moan and spread my legs wider, as my walls were getting tighter Theo was fucking me harder. "I'm cumming!" I scream and Theo grunts as he was trying to make me reach my climax.

Theo slows down and slowly pulls out of me. While I was trying to gather my thoughts and he asked, "Hey umm.. I haven't came yet. Do you want to help me?" I sit up and notice that his cock was still hard. "Yeah, sure." I get on both of my knees and put the tip in. His face starts to get red and he tilts his head back. "I love those braces y/n." I take his tip and twirl my tongue around it. "Open wide y/n." I open wide and he shoves his cock down my throat. I didn't have a gag reflex so I just kept going back and forth. Theo has a handful of my hair on his hand and he pulls it a little. "I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in your mouth?" His eyes begged me silently. You (shake/nod) your head and he (cums down your throat/takes out his dick, jerking it and cums). "Damn..." He sits back on the table with his head up. Theo zips up his pants and grabs some napkins nearby and cleans up some of the cum. He hands me a napkin, "Do you want to get something to eat? It's on me." I nod my head and he helps me up. "After you." He signals me after opening the door.

Only two words, 'Holy shit!'

A/N: There's a movie on Netflix called How it Ends. It's pretty interesting I've seen it already and there's another movie called Archive but it's only on Amazon prime.