~New borns, new generation~

Sequel to “New soul, New generation”

"Hurry up Butch! This is your wife who is in labour!"

"I'm on my way jackass!"

Butch angrily pressed on his phone to end the call between him and his screaming red brother.

The light turned green and Butch immediately pressed his foot on the gas petal.

Butch drove the car as fast as he could. He received a few honks and curse words from a few other people, but he didn't care.

His lover was having a child.

And not just any child, his.

Butch finally arrived at the hospital. He stopped the car and quickly climbed out.

He grabbed a few belongings out of the car and ran towards the entrance.

Butch pushed a few people out of the way to get to the door. Not caring about the yelling and threats he received.

He was going to receive them from his girlfriend anyway.

"Finally!" Brick yelled, standing up from the chair he sat in.

"I'm sorry okay! I was busy working and then I got the call from someone who made my ears bleed!"

"Don't think I'm bad! You've got a woman who is in labour, who will bleed your ears out anyway!"

"Excuse me."

Butch and Brick followed the voice that spoke.

They saw a brunette nurse looking at them with annoyance.

"This is a hospital, filled with numerous sleeping patients. Could you two please keep your yelling down and stay seated?" The woman asked, still very annoyed.

"You're right. We're sorry miss." Brick apologized and sat down in his previous seat.

"Hi, I'm Butch Miller. I'm with Buttercup Collins." Butch said, holding tighter on the belongings in his hands.

"Ah. So you're the one she asked to see you. At least, that's not all the words she used." The nurse shivered, remembering the horrific words she recieved.

"Yes, that's me." Butch nodded along.

"She's in room 8-16." She read off of a clipboard she held onto.

"Right, thank you." Butch thanked the nurse.

Butch walked amongst the halls, searching for the specific room.

Finally, he found it.

Yet he was surprised to not hear any yelling coming from the room.

Butch set his hand on the doorknob. He twisted it, receiving a ‘hello’ from the room.