~🍋It's been so long🍋~

Buttercup was laying down on her bed. She scrolled through social media, uninterested with everything she is seeing.

She turned her phone off and placed it next to her. She sighed as she closed her eyes.

All she could think about was him. The person she loved, and still does.

He left with some of his friends to go on a trip to the mountains. They were supposed to be gone for a week but got delayed by a very bad snow storm.

Which has been going on for more than a month.

She missed him. A lot.

They've been video chatting every night but it wasn't enough for her.

Buttercup sat up from her bed. She took a deep breath and exhaled it out.

She glanced at her window. She stood up from her bed, putting on her black slippers.

Buttercup approached her window. She pulled out her green desk chair and placed it near the window.

As she sat down, she observed the snow delicately falling from the sky.

Buttercup watched as they fell. She started counting a few to keep her mind off for a while.

It didn't help much. She misses her boyfriend too much to forget him.

That's when her insecurities jumped in.

Did he meet someone else there?

Is she pretty?

Did he forget about his girlfriend?

Is he having a better time knowing his girlfriend isn't there?

Buttercup bit on her fingernail, her negative thoughts roaming around her head.

She slightly jumped once she heard her phone ring. She stood up from the chair and approached her bed.

She grabbed hold of her phone. She smiled as she saw the caller ID reading 'Bæ'.

She answered the call. She got the view of a ravenette smiling towards her.

"Hey Butch." Buttercup greeted her boyfriend. She sat down on her bed to get more comfortable.

"Hey baby." The ravenette greeted rather sadly.

"You seem upset. Did something happen?" Buttercup asked.

"I don't know when I'll be coming back." Butch admitted, a sad expression on his face. Buttercup's expression dropped instantly.

"I thought you were coming back a few weeks from now.." Buttercup said with a frown. Butch sighed and glanced at his beloved.

"Me too. But the snow just seems to be getting worse. I really wanted to see you hon."

Buttercup frowned. She didn't like it when Butch was upset. It made her feel as if he was losing hope.

Buttercup gave him a sad smile.

"All so can't think about is seeing you again. We will soon, I believe so." She said, all with a smile.

Butch smiled back at her.

"You're so amazing for staying to positive. I just wish I was there. I love you so much."

Buttercup smiled at her boyfriend's affection. If only she could hug him right now.

"I love you too. See you soon." She greeted Butch with a smile.

"Bye love. I hope I'll see you soon." Butch greeted back.