×Forbidden× part 2

Buttercup fluttered her eyes open. A bit of a blur was visioned into her sight. She tilted her head up, pain escaping through her neck.

She groaned as she looked down at her appearance. Her former clothing decorated with small rips of fabric. Small dirt dust particles on her skin. Her arms and legs chained against a built-in chair.

She looked up due to the sounds of glass being shattered. Her mother mixing a purple liquid into a big cauldron.

"M-Mother.." Buttercup mumbled, trying to open her eyes a bit more. Her mother looked at her with an emotionless face.

"I see your awake my dear." She said, her eyes darting back to her potion.

"What...is this?" Buttercup groaned as she tried to get up. Yet she was stopped by two sharp spears aiming at her neck. She stopped and sat still, afraid of the sharp weapons.

"Leave her be boys. She's my daughter." Buttercup's mother growled as she glared at her gaurds. Both nodded, moving backwards in their position.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this because it is needed my dear. Your sisters seemed to have at least taken it well."

Buttercup's eyes widened. She looked around the semi-dark room. She spotted her sisters placed in the same room, still fast asleep.

"Mother...what are you doing to us.."

"I'm helping you with your life and the sake of your siblings. This is the only way all of you will be safe and live on forever. This is the only way."

Buttercup glared at her mother. She looked at her chained arms. She tried to wriggle herself out, trying to weaken the chains.

"Just sit still my child. Those chains are held with magic and only I can release it."

Buttercup's mother poured the last liquid into the cauldron. The potion turning into a black color. She closed her eyes, the candles around the room immediately lighting up.

"Sgniteerg ym stirips. I raeh yb knil su lla rehtegot ot peek ym ylimaf efas. Tel ym nerdlihc ecneirepxe eht efil fo htgnerts, rewop, ytilatrommi."

She kept repeating the same words she mumbled. The volume of her voice only getting louder. Buttercup felt some sort of pain in her body. Her head pounding. Her body shaking. Her eyes pouring out few drops of blood.

She wanted to look and help her sisters but she didn't have the right strength to open her eyes.

Buttercup started yelling in pain. Bits of her bones silently breaking. Actual tears running down her face. The candles bursting into flames.

Buttercup felt tears run down her face. Her nose beginning to bleed non stop.

"Lesi carlo mekana basson!" Her mother yelled out her last words. The candles eased down back into their normal flames. She faced her green eyes daughter. Curious to know if the spell had worked.

She picked up a small dagger from one of the wooden tables. She used the tip and dipped it into a small container with a see through liquid.

She looked at her daughter with sad eyes, yet a forced smiled. She approached Buttercup, only scaring her to the most. Buttercup tried to avoid the sharp weapon, afraid of what could happen.

"This is what I have been planning." Her mother said before slicing a small cut on Buttercup's upper arm. Buttercup yelled in pain as the small liquid burned her skin. The trinkling blood not helping much.
Her mother stared in shock, yet pride.