•💚Mistletoe💚•

Christmas.

The most joyful holiday of the year.

Snow is falling.

Trees are decorated.

Lights are shining.

Santa is coming.

So many things to look forward to.

But Butch, is a lot more excited than anyone.

"Would you calm down already? Geez you haven't been still since the moment you woke up." A red male complained, his eyes stuck on the road.

"Shut up Brick. Today is finally the day!" Butch exclaimed with joy.

"Now tell me, what is so exciting to you again?" Boomer asked from the back seat.

Butch turned his head to look at his brother.

"It's Mistletoe day my friend." Butch grinned before turning back to look in front of him.

"I've got it all planned out," Butch added. "Since there will be a huge party at the girls' house, I'm going to try and get Buttercup to kiss me under the mistletoe." Butch explained his plan.

"And exactly, how are you planning to do that when all you've said to the girl was, “I like your hair. Do you wash it?”" Brick added with a smirk.

Butch glared at him and flicked him off.

"Listen Butch, your opportunity will be there. You'll get to kiss her." Boomer smiled and patted Butch's shoulder.

Butch smiled and then glanced at Brick.

"Why can't you be more supportive Brick?"

"Because I speak the truth, unlike Boomer."

_______________________

At the PPG's house
_______________________

The boys have arrived to where they want to be.

All three of them exited the vehicle to get a better view.

"Wow..there are a lot more people than I expected.." Boomer muttered under his breath.

There were a crowd of people chatting and having fun in front of the big house.

Most of them were wearing ugly Christmas sweaters whilst drinking a few beverages.

"Alright, let's get the presents out of the trunk." Brick stated as he approached the back of the car.

Boomer and Butch nodded and followed his lead.

"What did you get for Buttercup, Butch?" Boomer asked as he grabbed a blue box with a dark blue ribbon.

"I already told you, nimwit. I got her a black biker jacket since her old one is too small. And then, the greatest gift of all time, my lips." Butch exclaimed as he made a kiss face.

"Stop doing that, you look dumber than usual." Brick stated as he picked up two pink boxes with red ribbons.

Butch stuck out his tongue towards his older brother. Butch grabbed a green box with a dark green ribbon and closed the trunk.

All three of them left the vehicle and neared the house. The closer they got, the louder the music got.

"Guys!" A girl cheered from the house. She rushed out of the door and immediately jumped to hug Boomer.