~💚Waitress💚~

A dark green car smoothly parked in the empty parking space. A ravenette placed his foot on the brakes as the car stopped. He pulled the keys out of the ignition, the lights around the car switching off.

He opened the drivers door and set his foot on the ground. He pulled himself out of the car to reveal his full outfit. A green tank top with ripped sleeves, a black leather jacket covering it. Black ripped jeans, followed by Nike sneakers. Black fingerless gloves and small golden earings as accessories. Black spiky hair styled into a quiff. His forest green eyes glowing in the night sky.

Butch reached his hand into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a blue box and a silver lighter. He pulled out a cigarette and pressed it against his lips. He lit it up and placed the lighter back in his pocket.

Butch turned around to get the view of a small restaurant. A diner if you will. A big beaming red light spelling out the word; Clarté.
Butch scoffed and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling the smoke.

He threw the cigarette away in a nearby trashcan. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked along the sidewalk. He glanced at the window to look for someone in particular. To his luck, he spotted a red and a blue sitting near a window.

Butch used one hand to push the door open. The smell of food and caffeine as the scent of the diner. He turned his head over the corner, spotting his brothers.

"Can I get you a table sir?"

Butch heard a voice. He turned his head to see a middle-aged woman smiling at him. He smiled back and shook his head.

"No need. I'm here with one of my friends." The woman nodded her head and continued to do what she was doing. Butch walked over the his brothers, noticing they haven't ordered yet.

"Finally, you came." The red one said, crossing his arms. Butch chuckled and rolled his eyes. He sat down next to his younger blue brother.

"Can we order now?" Butch asked, looking around for a waiter. Brick sighed and Boomer snickered.

"A waitress was here a few minutes ago. She'll come back when she sees you have arrived." Brick explained.

"Ooo~ A waitress I hear?~" Butch cooed, wriggling his eyebrows. Brick scoffed and pushed Butch back, making him laugh.

"Alright, since your friend has arrived, would you like to start off with some drinks?"

Butch questioned the voice be heard. He turned his head slightly, getting the view of a lifetime. A ravenette girl dressed in a black maids outfit. It showed off her perfectly sharp curves. Emerald green eyes that could pierce right through you. Skin perfectly tanned. Black silky hair styled in a messy bun.

"Yes, I'll have a Mountain Dew." Brick said and gazed at the menu.

"I'll take a chocolate milkshake please." Boomer continued.

"I would like a Coca Cola." Butch stared at the girl with a smile. After she wrote it down, she smiled and walked off to the other side of the Diner. Butch's eyes on her.

"Are you serious?" Brick asked. Butch looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"She's a waitress." Boomer added. Butch glared at him but shrugged his shoulders.

"And?" He asked. Both two brothers sighed with disappointment. Butch chuckled and flashed his cheeky smile.

"You know how I role. I'll just get her number, date her for a week or two and then I'll take off to find another one." Butch explained his routine. Boomer sighed once more.