New soul, new generation

Buttercup sat on the couch, nervous for her sisters' arrival. She was planning on telling them a big secret that not even her husband knows.

She jumped when she heard a knock on her door. She settled down when she heard the cheerful voices of her sisters.

"Buttercup! We're here!"

Buttercup stood up from the couch to go and open the door. Her sisters immediately hugged her, letting Buttercup lack of air.

"It's been so long!! I haven't seen you since my housewarming party!" Blossom happily exclaimed as she hugged Buttercup tighter.

Buttercup squirmed, trying to get out of their grips.

They eventually let go, understanding their sister's personal space. Buttercup dramatically breathed in and out for air as her hand was on her heart.

"Okay okay we get it. Now, what did you need to talk to us for?" Bubbles asked, pouring herself a glass of water in the kitchen.

"O-Oh..um.. let's sit down first..." Buttercup nervously said as her hands kept trembling.

Bubbles and Blossom looked at her with worry. They followed her lead and found a seat on the couch. Buttercup stood across from them, shaking tremendously.

"First of all, thanks for coming girls. These are some big news." Buttercup thanked them. Blossom and Bubbles smiled as they nodded. Buttercup let out a breath she didn't notice she was holding.

"A month ago...I found out... I'm pregnant.." Buttercup said in a nervous voice, waiting for her sisters' reaction.

"Omg!! We're so happy for you!" Both girly girls exclaimed, happy for their sister as they hugged her.

They soon let go, seeing her sister giving a fake smile.

"Yeah yeah real exciting." She nervously laughed and sat down on the couch. Bubbles and Blossom frowned at their sister's sadness.

"Aren't you happy?" Bubbles asked as she sat down next to Buttercup.

"I am..of course I am, heh." She laughed.

"I'm sure it's just the hormones." She suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"But it's weird. Butch has always been talking about having kids since two years ago..and I was all excited about it because I thought he would be thrilled but..then I started thinking of his other reactions and now I think it's a bad idea and I'm gonna get fat!" Buttercup yelled as she bursted out into tears.

Blossom and Bubbles hugged her sister for comfort.

"No, don't say that! You're not gonna get fat. You're gonna be beautiful and glowing and have the cutest baby bump ever." Blossom confronted her younger sister.

"Easy for you to say skinny bitch!" Buttercup yelled at her pink sister. Blossom stared at her dumbfounded.

"Sorry, hormones."

"Nah it's okay, all I heard was skinny."

Buttercup and Bubbles laughed at her sister's remark.

"I wouldn't make too much over you thinking Butch won't react the way you want him too."

"Sure. Let's all just pretend to be Snow White and dance around animals while we sing Ring around the damn rosey." Buttercup said in a bitter tone, causing Blossom and Bubbles to back away a little.

"Sorry.." she apologized.

"Hey, how about we go do something to get your mind off this." Blossom suggested, looking at Bubbles for support.