💚~Crushed~💚

"Hey brother, could you help me out?" A ravenette male asked his youngest brother.

"For the last time Butch, I'm not lending you my sience book so you can copy down my notes." A blonde spat as he closed his locker.

"This has nothing to do with science Booms. I was just gonna ask if you wanna hear this song I've been working on." Butch chriped, pulled his guitar from his back.

"Fine. Let's hear." Boomer gave up. Butch smiled and darted his eyes towards the insterment. He trailed his fingers down the strings, a melody forming. His younger brother staring in amazement.

"Cool huh?" Butch asked, stopping the song. Boomer nodded, happy for his brother.

"Is this for the talent competition this Friday night?" He asked.

"Nah, it's just for music class. I just don't have lyrics yet and it's due within two days." Butch mumbled, looking down in disappointment.

"Well then~" Both males heard a voice. Boomer turned around to see the redhead brother staring with pride. His girlfriend and her friends followed behind.

"If you ask me, I happen to be excellent in thinking of song lyrics." He boasted.

"No he's not! Please save your souls and run!" The pink girl joked. Her boyfriend gave her a glare.

"Let me record this cause this is an opportunity." A ravenette girl smirked and pulled out her phone.

"Alright. Let's see then." Butch smirked. He started playing his tune, not expecting his ears to start bleeding.

"bAbY~ eVeRy NiGhT aNd i NeEd yOu~ aNd i LoVe yOu, UpSiDe DoWn~ tOuCh mY tOeS~ jUsT cRy AnD- I can't do this." He gave up. He glared at his friend group who were laughing at him.

"Anyway," Butch started, putting his guitar away.
"After I come up with lyrics, my music teacher told me that I could choose anyone to sing it." He smiled. The rest talked about it in amazement.

"But hey, the bell is gonna ring soon. We should probably-" Boomer was interrupted by a brunette, yelling from across the hallway.

"HEY GUYS!!"

All of them groaned at the sound of the voice they hated most. Mitch Mitchellson. He was kicked off of the football team because he was caught smoking behind the school. Ever since then, it only got worse when he started selling cigarettes in secret.
No one could understand why Buttercup was dating him.

"There you are~ It's weird since I feel like you're avoiding me." Mitch chuckled and kissed Buttercup's neck. Buttercup faked a laugh and lightly pushed him off.

"When are planning on recording the lyrics?" Blossom asked.

"Probably this afternoon. I just need to get a girl to sing it."

"Well hey! I just have the perfect solution!" Mitch exclaimed. Everyone silently groaned and listened to him.

"Buttercup can sing for you!"

Everyone in the hallway gasped. Most people moving out of the way or exiting school. A twitch forming Buttercup's left eye.

"What-" she was caught of by the bell. Everyone running to their class as quickly as possible.

"Then it's settled! Enjoy singing with him babe~" Mitch cooed. He kissed Buttercup's cheek and walked to his class.

Buttercup gave Butch a glare, sending a chill down his spine.

"Fun." She growled. Butch's face turning pale as Buttercup stomped away by bumping his shoulder.

{After school, 2:00 pm}