Idiot~

(Warning: contains sexual content and one swear word)

"For as long as I can remember, me and and one girl have always been enemies. Ww didn't like each other very much."

"Well, what did you do daddy? Did you punch her?"

"No Bravery," the raven haired male paused as he remembered a memory.

"I married her."

{A few years ago, back in highschool}

"Ugh."
"Fuck off."

The two greens glared at each other and didn't say another word. The whole school knew they despised each other more than anything. It all started with Butch joining the soccer team in the 7th grade and he became the new captian. He said soccer isn't for girls and that Buttercup should try for cheerleading instead. And she kicked him in the chiz. And they hated each other until now in Senior year. Where no one gives a damn about anything.

Buttercup headed to P.E and she loves it more than anything. It's just that Butch was in her class and he always finds a way on how to make fun of her.
She went into the girls locker room and changed into her sports clothing. A white shirt which was a bit tight around her waist and chest and black gym shorts with her green Nike sneakers. She put her hair in a bun and walked out to the field.
And she saw the one person she wants to gab a fork in his leg.
But before she could protest, the coach appears with a check board.

"Alright students. Since this is your last P.E lesson for the year before any tests come up, we won't be doing anything since we have won all our games successfully and completed all the tasks. So just do whatever you want but don't go out of school of course." She said and went to sit on the bench. Buttercup shrugged her shoulders and went to her bag and took her phone out to text and play games.
Until a shadow appeared above her and she looked up. Annoyed.

"What slug butt?" She asked, putting her phone away, getting ready for a fight.

"I need to talk to you. Privately." Butch said in a serious tone. Buttercup gave him a confused look but sighed and agreed. Butch grabbed her arm and dragged her into the school hallways.

"Hey! Let go! I can walk by myself!" Buttercup yelled as she tried to get out of Butch's grip but failed what so ever.

Butch groaned and dragged her into the hallways. They both reached the storage room and Butch locked them in there. There was only a single light that lit in the small room.

Buttercup was confused. What has gotten into him? Usually he'd punch and kick her like he normally does. But now, he's weird. Butch looked at her and sighed. He rubbed his temples and looked at the green eyed girl.

"Look. I need your help." Butch said and leaned against the locked door. Buttercup huffed and crossed her arms right under her D-cup breasts.
"Why do you need my help specificly? Why don't you ask your girlfriend Stephanie." Buttercup said and did a voice impression of Stephanie's obnoxious voice. Butch rolled his eyes.
"That's the thing. We broke up and she left me for another guy at Hyden Highschool. Apparently they've been together for two months." Butch's voice darkened but got softer by the minute.
"How did you not see this in the first place?" Buttercup asked the green eyed boy.

"Because there is something called love. You should try it sometime." Butch cocked at her and turned around crossing his arms. Buttercup's eyes widened. She does know what love feels like. From seventh grade till now. Where not showing her feelings got the best of her and she got rude, loud and obnoxious.
She fought the tears and rubbed her eyes, silently a sob was heard.