~Wedding disaster~ part 1

Ah yes. Weddings. The most busy day of anyone's life. The day where everything is about you. The day where you marry the love of your life, to grow old with them.
The day where everything should be...perfect....

Somewhere in the city of Townsville, a group of five were getting their tickets to board a plane to go to their destination. The beautiful city of London.

"I'm so excited!!" A blonde cheered for the millionth time as she skipped throughout the airport. Blossom and Boomer snickered at the blue blonde, while Buttercup and Brick facepalmed.
"Us too Bubbles. But you have to keep your cool. You're making a scene." Buttercup mumbled the last part as she looked at the few people staring at them. She growled, making them turn away.
"Hmph. You guys are just not as happy as I am for Butch and Sierra." Bubbles pouted as she stopped skipping.

For some reason, everytime the words 'Butch' and 'wedding' are used in a sentence, Buttercup's heart aches and starts beating a bit slower. Of course she was happy for Butch and Sierra, but seeing the love of her life marrying her best friend, really scars a person.
Buttercup met Sierra in high school. She moved to America for a few months before going back to her hometown in London again. Despite their differences, they managed to get along. Butch, being the first best friend of Buttercup, met Sierra and couldn't help but get feelings for the girl. But little did he know, a very close friend of his was playing on a fake smile to hide her pain for a long time.

"Welcome to the plane arrival. May I please see your boarding passes?" A woman with a brown bob hairstyle and hazel eyes asked. All five gave away the boarding passes and entered the plane.
They sat their bags in the top shelf drawers and remained in their reserved seats.

"Attention flight attendants. Please be advised that we are now leaving for a non stop trip to London. For your safety, please buckle yourself up in your seat. Snacks will be provided along the way. Enjoy the flight."

"Hey Buttercup, you gonna be okay with Butch and Sierra...you know..?" Blossom asked, making sure Buttercup was alright. Buttercup smiled and nodded. Blossom sighed of relief and smiled back, turning her head to her magazine. Buttercup pulled out her earbuds and turned on her IPod to play her favourite genre of music.
All she could think about is the most memorable event happening today.

{After 11 hours of flight}

The main five have landed in London, ready to start the day. Bubbles woke up from her nap as she saw her and Boomer full of candy wrappers. Brick woke up to see Blossom still sleeping on her shoulder. Buttercup pulled out her earbuds and took out her suitcases.
They exited the flying vehicle to start their second journey to find the bride and the groom.

"Alright. Me and the Booms will go find Butch, you girls go find Sierra. Meet you girls back at the church Sierra talked about."

"Alright. Let's go girls."

{41 Cloth Fair Street}

The girls arrived at the old used house. Blossom quietly knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

Which was replaced by a small hand dragging the girls inside.

"What the?"

"Huh? Who's there? Sierra?"

"Wanna go?! I'll crack your skull open!"

"Calm down girls." A British voice was heard, as a lamp light was turned on. The girls sighed in relief and looked at their soon to be married friend.
"Hey Sierra!" Bubbles cheered and hugged the blonde female. Sierra hugged back, giving a smile.