~🍋Truth or dare🍋~

"Who's ready for the game of doom!!" Bubbles yelled as she slammed a board game onto the living room carpet. The rest of her friends looking terrified.

"Nah. I'm good." Butch said and moved his head to watch more TV. Bubbles huffed and crossed her arms.

"Boomie! Butch is being mean again!" Bubbles whined and fakes a tear. Boomer's faced turned pale and gulped. He turned to his brother with a terrified face.

"M-Maybe it wouldn't be so bad." Boomer stuttered, gulping afterwards. Butch looked in confusion but when his eyes darted back at Bubbles, he knew why. Her toothless smile shoving fear down everyone's throats.

"L-lets play then.." Butch mumbled. Bubbles gave a real smile and clapped her hands together. She and her friends helped her move the furniture and set up the game.

"Okay. The game is simple. Each one of us gets a turn to roll the dice. It lands on six places, meaning each is different. There are kiss, hurt, double dare, switch, torture and card. If it lands on card, you pick up an orange card for a dare. If you lands on anything else, pick a green card to show you which player you will attack." Bubbles explained as she read the instructions. Everyone understood by nodding their heads.

"Boomer you first." She said. Boomer smiled and picked up the dice. He rolled it in his palm and gently threw it onto the red carpet. Landing on the number five.

"It says I should torture..." Boomer trailed off and picked up a green card. He read the green card and a smirk grew on his face. He showed it towards the rest of the players, revealing; Player 4.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Brick mumbled.

__________________________________

It's been a while since the game has started. Each one embarrassing the other.

"I can't believe you made me eat a bug!" Blossom gagged and yelled at her green sister.

"It wasn't me! It was the game!" Buttercup exclaimed.

"Whatever. It's your turn Butch." Blossom said after washing her mouth with mouthwash. Butch smirked and picked up the dice.

He threw it on the carpet, the dice rolling to land on the sixth number.

"Alright! Orange card it is!" He cheered. He went to pick an orange card and prepared to read out the dare.

But something stopped him. Blush escaping on his cheeks. The rest staring at him in confusion. His hands trembled as he turned the card towards them. Everyone read and stared in shock.

“Play seven minutes in Heaven with Player 3.”

"You've got to be kidding me?!" Buttercup yelled with both hands covering her face, looking red as ever.

"Nah. I'll pass." Butch said and placed the card back down. Everyone looked at him with different emotions. Blossom and Brick with shock, Bubbles and Boomer with confusion and Buttercup with releif.

"You can't do that Butch! It's against the rules!" Bubbles yeleld at him.

"YOU DIDN'T LET ME SKIP WHEN BOOMER MADE ME WEAR A DRESS!!" Brick yelled even louder as he pointed his finger in Butch's face.

"Fine by me.." Buttercup mumbled but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Blossom thought for a moment and an idea striked her mind.

"Well then, I guess that just makes Butch a quitter."

The rest of her friends looked at her with a shocked face. Butch glared at her, a red tick mark appearing on his head. Flames of anger in his eyes.