💚Forced💚

"Please Buttercup!"

"No way Bubbles!"

"Just this one time!"

"Plead somewhere else. Not in my room!"

A blonde and a ravenette were bickering over a disagreement. It was an art lesson for Bubbles where she had to bring someone with her for a canvas. So she chose her green sister.

"How come you didn't ask Blossom for help?" Buttercup asked as she crossed her arms.

"She's busy getting ready for a date and Professor is working on his experiments. Please Buttercup!"

"Ugh!" Buttercup groaned as she rubbed her face with her hand.

"If you come, I'll buy you any food you want after!"

That caught the green eyed girl's attention. She looked at her green sister with amusement.

"Anything I want?"

Bubbles gulped but nodded, only hoping her sister would accept her request. Buttercup thought for a moment, until a smirk grew on her face. Which terrified Bubbles to the least.

"I want a double cheeseburger with large fries, ribs, Coca Cola, cheesecake and 3 bowls of ice cream."

Bubbles sighed.

"Let me get my wallet."

__________________________________

"Alright students. Welcome back your art class. I'm sure all of you have brought your helpers for your next task. Thank you all for coming and happy painting." A blonde woman with hazel eyes cheered at her students, possibly in her late 40's.

"Is she always this cheerful?" Buttercup whispered to her blue sister.

"Yup. Now you know why I'm happy all the time. She's always so cheerful." Bubbles said as she smiled at her art teacher.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's just you." Buttercup said, making both snicker.

"Whatever. Just sit infront of this easel and I'll go grab some paint." Bubbles said as she stood up from her seat and went to look for paint buckets.

Buttercup sat on the small chair, waiting for her blue sister to come back.

Instead, she cursed in her head as the teacher approached her.

"You're Bubbles's helper correct?" She asked, smiling teethly. Buttercup smiled back a fake smile, clearly not in the mood to talk to people.

"Bubbles is one of my favourite students. She and Boomer are the best artist's I've ever seen."

"I've noticed." Buttercup said a she looked among the room, noticing all of the walls covered with paintings from only two people.

"Have you seen his companion?" The teacher asked, smiling more if it's even possible.

Buttercup looked behind her to see her baby sister's boyfriend painting his older brother. None other than the player himself.

Butch Jojo.

"He's hot isn't he?"

Buttercup cringed at the old woman's statement.

"Lady, chill. He's only 18. Besides, he doesn't go for people with wrinkles." Buttercup said as she smirked. The woman gasped and glared at Buttercup with rage. She was about confront her, until a brunette student stopped her.

"Miss Jeanola? We ran out of paint." The girl said as she showed multiple empty buckets. The teacher nodded her head.

"Jake, Isabel, you two can go and fetch more paint in the other rooms next door. Those art teachers might have some." She said as the two of them nodded. They walked out of the door, but left it open.