~Email~

Butch and his brothers were at the café. Enjoying a nice Saturday with a fresh breakfast.

"I'm telling you Brick. Me and Buttercup are more than happy with each other." Butch boasted as he smirked at his older brother.

"If you say so. But does Buttercup have a college degree?" Brick smirked, as Butch glared at him.

"Still studying asshole. At least she finished her scholarships faster."

Brick's left eye twitched as Butch stuck out his tongue out him. Boomer broke the tension by coughing.

"Anyway..Butch, did you know that email you sent Buttercup is still unread?"

Butch spat out his coffee in Brick's face. He looked at Boomer with wide eyes.

"I sent that message just last year! How did she not read it yet?" Butch asked Boomer as he took the collar of his shirt and rocked him back and forth.

"Just be lucky she didn't read it yet!" Boomer yelled as his eyes were swirling around. Butch let Boomer go and called for a waitress.

"Butch what are you going to do?" Brick asked, wiping the coffee off of his face.

"I'm gonna find out how to delete that email I sent her. That way, I won't have an early grave." Butch explained before the waitress arrived.

"Everything alright sir?" She asked.

"Me and partner here have had a wonderful meal. My client here will pay and take care of the rest." Butch said as he smirked. Brick looked at him with surprise and anger.

"What? Wait a min-"

"Let's make a break for it Booms." Butch said as he dragged Boomer out of the café.

Leaving the clueless redhead with no wallet.

__________________________________

Butch and Boomer arrived at the girl's dorm. After seven flights of stairs and getting past the college security guard.

"Damn it. It's locked." Boomer groaned as he tried to open up the door.

"Step aside brother." Butch confidentiality said as he cracked his knuckles. He pushed his little brother out of the way and held onto the door handle. He twisted it a few times before it snapped off of the door.

"How did you-?"

"I always climb though her window. I wanted to do something fun." Butch said as he walked inside the dorm. Boomer made a disgusted face and walked inside.

"Now, where is her laptop?" Butch asked as he searched around the dorm. Boomer went into the rooms, while Butch stayed in the main space.

He glanced at the black couch to see a silver flat object on the seat. With a green apple as a decoration. He smirked and ran to the laptop and sat it on his lap.

Much to his disappointment, he needed a password.

"Damn it!" He yelled out. Boomer came inside the room to see his angry older brother throwing a tantrum.

"It's asking me for a password. What could it be?" Butch asked as he scratched his chin.

"Hmm. It's usually something personal. Do you know her father's middle name?" Boomer asked. Butch thought for a moment and shrugged his shoulders.

"Does she have a pet?" Butch shook his head.

"Do you know her friends?" Butch shrugged his shoulders once again.