💚~If you wanted to~💚

Different coloured beams were visible in the sky. Punches and kicks being thrown. Grunts blocking out the sound. Little bits of blood giving the clouds a light pink-ish color. Teens floating in the air.

"You puffs don't stand a chance against us this time!" A red eyed male yelled out as he dodged a pink beam.

"Then why is Boomer running away from Bubbles's kisses!" A pink eyed girl yelled back, pointing at the two blues.

"Get away from me!" A dark blue blonde yelled out, running away from a light blue girl.

"Kisses don't hurt Boomer!" She yelled, keeping her kiss face permanent.

The red eyed boy slammed his hand on his forehead.

"Idiot.." he mumbled.

"You gonna take a shot or what?!" A green eyed girl yelled, blasting her powers at a certain male.

The green male dodged her attack for the millionth time, triggering the green female.

"Just take a shot chicken!" The girl yelled, kicking the boy in the stomach.
He clutched onto his stomach tight, groaning in pain.
The girl stood still, letting him catch a breather.

"What is up with you? Why are you so useless now?" She asked, causing the male to look up. He had a mischievous grin on his face, sending a chill down the girl's spine.

"You asked for it babe." Is what the male said before punching the girl in the face. Sending her to crash through five buildings.

She stopped at the final one. Grumbling a few curse words as she wipes off some blood from her mouth.

She was shocked to see the green male slamming both his hands on both sides of her head. She glared at him with pure rage, only to see his smirk growing wider.

"This position seems familiar~ Doesn't it Buttercup~" the male cooed, caressing the girl's cheek. Buttercup blushed a deep shade of red but still kept her glare on.

"That was just a rescue Butch." She mumbled, yet it was loud enough for Butch to hear.

"I saved you from almost getting beat up by the gang green gang. And you repay me with a punch in the gut for grabbing you by the waist."

"I punched you because you're a villain and I'm a hero. We aren't supposed to be near each other except when we fight. And the next thing you know, the most violent villain saves the toughest fighter. So, what the hell?"

Butch stood silent. He bit his lips, trying to think of an excuse. But was caught off by a huge explosion and a high pitched scream.

"Bubbles..." Buttercup mumbled. Buttercup raised her knee to kick Butch in the chiz and flew as fast as she could to her younger sister.

Leaving the green male to grunt in pain.

"Let go of my sister you blue headed-" Buttercup stopped at her tracks to the sight she saw. To her surprise, the red and the dark blue were helping the pink and the blue. Fighting off a whole army of villains.

Her only question was, why are the ruffs helping them?

"Ahh I see. The greens came to join the party." A green skinned male pulled up a smug. Buttercup wrinkled her nose, physically gagging in disgust.

"Fuzz. Run along you know what your plan is." The green skinned male said to the pink creature. Fuzzy Lumpkins nodded and ran for his life.

"Hey! Get back her pink freak!" Buttercup yelled, chasing after the pink farmer.