💚🍋I'm here🍋💚

In a house at 5 pm in the evening, a family was sitting at their table, having a nice family dinner.

"I told you that vegetables cause brain damage!!"

"Then don't eat them then idiot!!"

"Listen, vegetables help your brain to gain more knowledge!!"

"Then maybe Olivia here should eat more often!!"

Well, most of the time.

"Kids, shut up!!" A woman yelled as she slammed her hands on the table. Everyone turned queit. Not saying another word to upset their mother.

"Butch, apologize to your siblings." The woman told her oldest son. He looked at her with an angry face.

"Why me? Oliver started it by throwing veggies on me and then Olivia made stupid comments about it!" Butch complained as he pointed at the two twins.

"I don't care who started what. Let's just apologize and start eating."

Everyone glared and pouted at their mother. They sighed as they gave up, since no one can beat a mom's glare.
Everyone apologized to each other and started eating thier dinner.

"Anyway, I'm glad things are back to normal. Also we have a house guest who will be staying for a couple of weeks."

"Oh not aunt Jackie." Butch said as he groaned.

"Yeah. Her beard is very scratchy." Olivia said as she took a bite of her steak.

"My sister doesn't have a beard." The dad spoke up, gripping his fork tightly.

"Did she shave it?" Oliver asked.

"It's not aunt Jackie! It's Buttercup Dilroy."

Butch almost choked on his piece of meat when he heard the mentioned name. His full time high school crush is coming to stay in his house for only a few weeks.
He smiled, not realizing his family looking at him in a strange way.

"And while she's here, I expect all of you to be on your best behavior." The woman said, darting her eyes at Butch.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked, sounding hurt.

"Did I?"

"Yes. And you still are."

Butch's mother smirked. She continued to stuff her mouth with a few vegetables.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Oliver asked.

"She can sleep in my room. I'm fine on the couch." Butch said, smiling as he thought of the girl.

"Thank you." His mother replied.

"Why will she be staying with us?" Olivia asked.

"Because she needs to be out of her house for a few days." She answered, biting her lower lip.

"Why?"

"Because her family is dealing with a few personal business."

"What sort of business?"

"Well-"

"I heard her mama's boyfriend is a drunk." Oliver cut his mother off, putting a small bean in his mouth.

"Where the hell did you hear that?" His father asked, wiping some sauce off of his mouth.

"Mom told you outside and I heard it." Oliver said simply.

"Let's just forget about this topic." Butch said. He stood up from the table to grab his plate. He traveled it the kitchen and put his dishes in the sink.