~Wedding disaster~ part 2

The whole crowd gasped as Butch said the name. Sierra was not happy with the name he said. Especially, since it's her best friend.

"Alright um..let's try again shall we." The pastor said as he cleared his throat.

"He said Buttercup right? Should I say something?" Buttercup whispered to Blossom behind her. Blossom shook her head as the pastor began to speak.

"I Butch."

"I Butch."

"Take thee Sierra."

Butch looked at the pastor annoyed but proceeds.

"Take thee Sierra."

"As my lawfully wedded wife during sickness and in health until death parts us."

"Really I do. Sierra." Butch whispered as he nervously laughed. Sierra glared daggers at the male.

"And now by the power of love and companion ship. I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The man ended his part.

Butch leaned in to peck Sierra, as she kept trying to pull backwards. Butch eventually kissed her and everyone stood up to clap for them.
The two walked down the aisle, Sierra turning down every time Butch tries to hold her hand.

They walked fast until the reached the end of the hallway. They opened the door and entered a new hallway.

"Boy was that crazy huh?" Butch said as he laughed. He turned around to get a slap across the face. A rent hand mark on his right cheek. He looked at Sierra to see anger in her eyes.

"What is wrong with you?! You said the wrong name!"

"I know I did. I-I actually don't know why I did."

"Do you love Buttercup?"

Asking that question made Butch completely silent. He wanted to speak but everytime he opened his mouth, nothing would make a noise.

"So that's it then. Then I guess I won't be needing this." Sierra said as she took off her diamond ring and threw it at the wall.

She burst into tears as she ran towards the end of the hallway. Butch chasing after her whilst apologising over and over.

When Butch took a right, he didn't see the woman any where. And grew more anxiety than he should have.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was the ceremony after the “wedding”, as some people were eating as some were dancing.

"You spoiled everything! It's a nightmare!"

"My friends and family are out there! How can I face them?!"

"How could you do this to me?!"

"You think they'll ever stop?" Brick asked as he kept his ear against the closed door. Shouting and threats coming from inside.

"Not sure. But Butch really did mess up." Blossom said, doing the same action as Brick.

"But it can't really be his fault." Bubbles said.

"You're right. It has to be Buttercup's. If she hadn't showed up, he would've said the right name." Brick said as he scoffed at the thought of the green girl.

"Don't you bring my sister into this mess. If she didn't show up, Butch would've thought about her and still say her name." Bubbles spat at the red male.