💚Good cop, Bad cop💚

"TPD, stand your ground!!" A ravenette woman with a dark blue suit roared.

She held tight onto her badge in one hand and her pistol in the other, whilst running after three men.

She noticed as the three men seperated into different routes. One ran straight ahead, another went left and the last went right.

"Mitch! Connor! Take left and right, I'll go straight!" The woman ordered her two colleges behind her.

"Yes Sargent!" Both yelled and turned to different directions.

The woman ran once more through the dark alleyway. The man ran for his life, sparing a few glances at the cop running after him.

"Stop in the name of the law!" She yelled and loaded her gun.

That made the man try and run even faster. He took a few sharp turns, trying to lose the running cop.

Unfortunately for him, he was caught at a dead end.

"Nice try, criminal." He heard a voice. He turned his head to meet the same cop.

"We can either make this easy, or you can be stupid and try the hard way." She spoke, aiming her gun towards his body.

The male groaned with frustration. He turned with his full body, the dimmed alleyway lights showing his full appearance.

Black spiked style hair, glowing dark green eyes. A well built body with black ripped jeans, a green mid sleeved shirt and sneakers.
His muscles clearly visible. He wore a stolen watch as an accessory.

"C'mon sugar, why do we gotta do this?" He asked with a smirk on his face as he folded his arms.

"Don't be a dumbass. I caught you physically selling drugs and when the man refused, you used assault as a response. Not to mention, you also robbed an innocent woman with no defence." The ravenette explained, her gun still aiming at him.

"Ooh~ Someone's fiesty. But listen doll, I gotta bounce. Why don't you drop this joke of yours and go play with your little dollies." The male smirked.

He cracked his knuckles and glared at the woman. He rolled up his sleeves, revealing his tattoo on his left upper arm.

The police officer glared at him with rage visible on her face.

The criminal ran towards her with full speed and jumped to apprehend her. She had other plans as she dodged his jump, causing him to collapse on the floor.

She smirked at his failed attempt. She walked closer to him and placed her one foot on his back and the other on his head. She pulled out her handcuffs and cuffed his hands together.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against your word in court." She smirked.

"Nice play doll- Ow, shit!" The male belted as he felt a tug on his ear.

"Like I stated, remain silent."

-----------------------------------------
TOWNSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
-----------------------------------------

"Afternoon Sargent, congratulations on catching one of the members of the Ruffs." A rather old man dressed in a more formal suit congratulated.

"Of course sir. Anything to keep Townsville safe." The ravenette smiled with determination.

"Now, before we go any further, see what's his story. Officer Collins already placed him in the interrogation room. I'll let you and Officer Snyder take care of the rest." He ordered.